News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Union Jacks (Seattle)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Jerry, you are not speaking to Justin or T-Bone here. My guys are paid fairly.

However as I am a fair person, $9m with $2m PR and we won't fall out with each other.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

The market dictates my friend, not me. 

Mike Powers

Mr. Hollands, I require a moment of your time to renegotiate Lightning's deal.   

Rob

One moment, Benjamin, please.

Jerry, do we have a deal here? We will up Rory's deal to $9m with $2m PR?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Rob

Good to see you're a sensible fellow, Jerry.

~~~

Mr Lancaster, what can I do for you? How much are you after?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

An upgrade to $8.5 million, effective immediately. 

Rob

Mr Lancaster that is an extortionate amount on money. Let's agree on $8. We are, after all, both businessmen.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Extortion? Did you accuse me of EXTORTION? Stop for a minute. Think REAL HARD whether or not this is a road you'd like to go down. Because if it is, then you must be suffering from some sort of a traumatic brain injury. Continuing down this path won't end well for you, that I can guarantee. 

Rob

Benjamin there are a lot of people in these leagues that will not stand up to you because of your business acumen. I am not one of those men. I want to keep Lightning on my books though so I suggest $8m and we will add $1m in PR for him. I think you'll find this is a deal that suits us both a lot more.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Consider this our official trade request.  Perhaps I can EXTORT some other GM into paying fair market value for my client. 

Rob

Benjamin, let me agree to your original offer with the PR still included. I was wrong to try and haggle you downwards.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Rob

You know what Benjamin... For wasting your time, $10m and $1.5m PR for Lightning.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Why does EVERYONE treat me like I'm some sort of schmuck?  Did someone put a 'kick me' sign on my back or something?

Let me tell you something Crumpets, I have practically BEGGED and PLEADED with Lightning to not take this deal.  I told him the nonsense you were spewing, but he was unwavering.  He wants to tag with Thunder.  Thunder is here.  You offered a shit-ton of money.  So, lucky days for you, he'll stay.  Only cost you $1.5 million more than it would've had you just taken my original offer. 

Although I hope you choke on your bangers and mash, ya jerk.