News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Union Jacks (Seattle)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

What goes around comes around, good day Mr. Lancaster.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Rob

Is there anyone else we need to talk to or can we now lock in?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

There are no others that wish to speak with you. 

Rob

Probable Line-up
Main Event - Rory McCaul
Semi-Main Event - Ethan Tripp
Tag 1 - Lightning
Tag 2 - Thunder
Woman - Deanna Fuentes
Curtain Jerker - Howard Torres
Bench - Pearl
Sparring Partner - Buzz

Captain
Rory McCaul

Training
Ethan Tripp - Counters
Buzz - Technical Skills
Rory McCaul - Charisma

PR
Rory Mack Attack McCaul - Rory cuts a promo on how much he loves to fight. He warns all other wrestlers that once Mack Attack comes at ya, that's it... Lights out.

Chico Maravilla Howard Torres - Clips of Howard flying through the air into his opponents as traditional Mexican music plays in the background.

A mysterious and eerie promo periodically interrupts TCW broadcast warning the world of Thunder and Lightning with severe weather warnings for the whole world. The video shows highlights of tropical thunderstorms ripping through the world which is split with the occasional clip of Thunder and Lightning performing wrestling moves.

The Union Jacks team go on a full retreat together to build and grow as a team in the Caribbean. They also watch videos morning and night on anti-American propaganda. 

LOCK IN
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

The team is back from training camp.  Here's a few notes for you:

~ Trainer White looked lost during training, and relied heavily on Goldie to keep things on track.
~ Many people are wondering if the bond between Lightning and Thunder is a good enough reason to keep Thunder in the club, as he is generally poor at most things.
~ Rory McCaul was stiff in sparring bouts, trying to "toughen up" the rest of the club.  After their initial suprise, most responded well to it. 
~ Howard Torres was offended by his "racist" PR campaign.  He told anyone that'd listen that you were a "coño tonto".

The trainers are putting together the team sheet for you.  Once I get it to you, you'll be expected to put out a press release before speaking to your Head Trainer. 

Mike Powers

Here you go.  Please issue your press release, then speak to your Head Trainer. 

Rob

Press Release

I am delighted to welcome the most quintessentially non-American team the TCW has to offer back from their training retreat. We've had highs and lows already as a unit but I am pleased to announce that we come here to TCW with one goal in mind. That is to shame and humiliate all of those filthy Americans that the rest of the teams will pander to. We are tough... We are determined. We are going to kick some arse.

~~~

Trainers, reactions coming out of camp?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Goldie was an invaluable help to me, I must admit.

Regarding the male roster, there's a noticeable drop in talent beyond Rory and Lightning. 

Rob

There is, you're right. Howard and Buzz both have bags of potential, I've been told. Could you see this?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Yes, but there are 2 things that remember about potential. The first is, finding the key to unlock it. The second is, potential is great for our future, but doesn't do us much good in the here and now.

Rob

That's fair... One of them will be a sparring partner and one will be an opener. I feel this will be the key to our success.

What has the reaction been from our Anti-USA propaganda? 
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Well TCW is based in the USA, so the core fan base is an American one.....they hate us. There are fans outside of America however, and to these fans we are heroes. They are just badly outnumbered at this point.

Rob

Well there are more non-American people in the world and those are our target audience. We are giving the billions of non-American fans in the world a reason to cheer... A team they can root for without this pro-USA nonsense that we've seen in professional wrestling for many years.

What are your feelings about the personality problems of Howard?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

He's generally unpleasant. He especially seems to hate you, moreso after that PR campaign. He hasn't been a distraction in the locker room yet.

Rob

We'll see if we can channel that hatred into who he's fighting.

Otherwise we can use him as a chip in trading.

And what about the attitudes of Buzz and Tripp? Were they good, did they respond well to Rory's stiff fighting?
SixersEagles

[/center]