News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Union Jacks (Seattle)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Gentlemen that is precisely the attitude I admire. Here's to you and here's to the future!

Just out of curiosity, what are your feelings towards America? Is it a nation you like to beat or do you enjoy the taste of victory regardless of opponent?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

We dole out our beatings indiscriminately. 

Cheers.....to victory! 

Rob

Well, I can't argue with that mentality. Thank you for your time, I'll leave you to your celebration.

~~~

Deanna Fuentes, if she is free.

Deanna, welcome to the Union Jacks. I'm delighted to have you on board. Can you tell me about your abilities and long term visions?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Hola Papi.  I like to use my speed to get my opponents winded.  My visions are to be the best woman standing, it's really pretty simple. 

Rob

Why over complicate things, eh? I like your vision, it seems there is a passion to win in this team to be winners. That's something I like a lot.

As you can probably tell this team has a lot of international flavour to it. I would very much like to show the world that the rest of the world can compete with and conquer the USA. Is this something you can get behind?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Hey Papi, as long as you signin' the checks, I'll get behind whatever you want.

Rob

Right... Lets save that conversation for a later date. Thanks for your time Deanna, I can't wait to see you kicking ass in the TCW.

~~~

Rory McCaul please.

Rory, I apologise that it's taken me this long to welcome you to the Union Jacks. Please, tell me about your career. I'd like to hear about what you've achieved and what you want to achieve in the future!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Competition.  I've laid beatin's on fellas from around the world.  None of them could touch me.  I'm hopin' to find some REAL competition in TCW brotha.

Rob

Oh there'll be competition Rory and I believe you will lay waste to all of them.

Who doesn't love a good ol' smash up? I'm sure you will have fun with these American fools, their heads are thicker than those in Europe.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

So long as they've got a pair of balls under their kilt, I'll be a happy fella.

Rob

Great to hear it Rory. I'm delighted to say we have a team of real passionate fighters here. It seems we all want to kick arse and win as much as possible 

Thanks for your time, I'll leave you alone whilst you familiarise yourself with the rest of the team and our facilities here.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Rob

Get me Jerry Hunt with regards to Howard Torres.

Jerry, I'd like to sign Howard to a 4 year deal at 4.5m with 1m in PR. How does that sound?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Rob

Great, I can't wait to meet him and begin this TCW journey with him. He's going to be a big star.

I'd like to meet with Melissa Solis with regards to signing Ethan Tripp for 2 years.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Hey there darlin'.  $3.5 million over the 2 years?