News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Union Jacks (Seattle)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

You ain't plannin' on puttin' my boy on the bench, are ya?  I knows he ain't main event material or nothin', but he does wanna start, ya feel me? 

Wit' a gurantee of not bein' a bench warmer, we'll take the $3.5 fo' 2 years.  We straight dawg? 

Rob

Buzz has potential and the only way he will fulfil that potential is if he's wrestling.

$3.5m for 2 years, agreed.

~~~~~~~

Get me Daniel Morse so we can arrange contract details for Pearl.

I'd like to sign Pearl to a 2 year deal, Daniel. How does 2 years at $3m sound?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

We see that you already have Deanna Fuentes on your roster.  Is it your intention to start, or bench my client?

Rob

It is no secret that we scouted both ladies and we signed Deanna to be our flagship lady. However it is not my intention to force Pearl into the bench every week. She is a wrestler and that's what she will do.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

In that case, we're going to want the same money as Deanna.

Rob

That is acceptable. Is it 2 years at $4.5m or do you want the same years as Deanna?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Rob

Agreed and accepted. Thank you for your time.

~~~

Diana, is there anything we need to discuss with Sir Charles before locking in?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Not unless you have something specific to speak with him about sir. 

Rob

I do not, Diana. I shall get my paperwork ready to submit then.

How are your sinuses by the way?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

I've become rather addicted to cold medicine sir.

Rob

Well... It's given you a lovely yellow, pasty glow.

~~~

Probable Line-up
Main Event - Rory McCaul
Semi-Main Event - Ethan Tripp
Tag 1 - Lightning
Tag 2 - Thunder
Woman - Deanna Fuentes
Curtain Jerker - Howard Torres
Bench - Pearl
Sparring Partner - Buzz

Captain
Rory McCaul

Training
Ethan Tripp - Counters
Buzz - Technical Skills
Rory McCaul - Charisma

PR
Rory Mack Attack McCaul - Rory cuts a promo on how much he loves to fight. He warns all other wrestlers that once Mack Attack comes at ya, that's it... Lights out.

Chico Maravilla Howard Torres - Clips of Howard flying through the air into his opponents as traditional Mexican music plays in the background.

Team Building PR The team and it's coaches and doctor spend the week in Barbados with numerous team building events such as tug of war and scrabble tournaments. As well as showing the team anti-USA propaganda.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

I have all that sir, thank you.  However, since you failed to lock us in for the offseason, I regret to inform you that Jerry Hunt is on the line. 

Rob

How have I failed?

Jerry, hi, how can I help?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Big news today.  An 8th round pick signed for $10 million.  That throws the market into disarray, as I'm sure you can understand. 

I'm here to renegotiate Rory's deal.  We now need $10 million, with $2 million PR.