News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Shark Tank (Chicago)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midas

Terrific... Currently we are looking for a 1 year commitment for 1.5 Million, is this something can interest you?

Mike Powers

Oh.  Em.  Gee!!  It's like, a deal!!     

Midas

Sounds good.. Thank you for your time...

Bobby... I think we are done for the day, unless you have something else for me to take care of?

Mike Powers

Once the list of available draftees is released, the league will provide us with further instructions sir.       

Midas

Bobby... Now that we have seen what the top 5 picks have signed for we have a better grip on our draft pick so can you please get Duke Barnes agent on the phone.

Midas

I apologize Bobby Duke Barnes agent is Emilio Ruiz, can you please get in touch with him so we can discuss a contract for his client.

Mike Powers

You've got Emilio Ruiz......RIGHT HERE IN YOUR OFFICE!! Duke has instructed me to tell you that he's looking for a hefty signing bonus. He's a family man, and he needs cash up front. BABY!!     

Midas

Well our club is here in Chicago so I hope you understand that we will have to spend a lot to promote him in this large market and that does not come cheap. But of course that is not your clients problem and I understand this...

It is good to hear that he is a family man, so tell me what numbers are we talking about with the signing bonus?

Mike Powers

You don't understand.....I'M EMILIO RUIZ BABY!!! You need to throw ME an offer first, then we'll go from there. YEAH!!     

Midas

I apologize Emilio that was my mistake...

Based on Dukes desire for upfront money and our desire to spend a hefty amount on PR for the people of Chicago to get to know him I suggest the deal go as follows...

4 Years 7.5 Million Dollar deal with a 500k signing bonus and 2 Million on PR...

Is that something your client would be interested in?

Mike Powers

That wasn't so hard, was it? It's a deal. EMILIO OUT!!!     

Midas

Bobby can you get Daniel Morse on the phone...

Mr Morse as you know we have taken your client Doug Manning in the TCW Draft at 15 and are hoping to secure a deal with him. First thing I want to ask is how he feels about coming to Chicago and wrestling for the Shark Tank?

He is 25 years old and I could see us building our HW division around him and we see him as a guy who can deliver in the present and provide for us in the future. We just want to make sure he is as happy to be in Chicago as we are to have a talent like him.

Midas

Bobby can you get Benjamin Lancaster on the phone please...

Mr. Lancaster... It has come to our attention that your client Jacob Stance could not come to terms with his club and is not allowed to negotiate with anyone he sees fit.

As you may know we drafted Duke Barnes with our first round pick and planned on implementing him as our top Super Heavyweight for our club... We were wondering if Jacob was interested in coming to Chicago and creating the most formidable Super Heavyweight Duo wrestling has ever seen...

We will dominate the scene by having the best 1-2 punch in that division!

Mike Powers

Sir, I've got Daniel Morse on line 1, and Benjamin Lancaster on line 2.  Who should I patch in first, and who should I tell to wait?       

Midas

Go ahead and patch in Mr. Morse and tell Mr. Lancaster I apologize for taking up his time as I know his client is a hot commodity and if he cannot hold I understand and will contact him at a later time if he permits.

Mr Morse as you know we have taken your client Doug Manning in the TCW Draft at 15 and are hoping to secure a deal with him. First thing I want to ask is how he feels about coming to Chicago and wrestling for the Shark Tank?

He is 25 years old and I could see us building our HW division around him and we see him as a guy who can deliver in the present and provide for us in the future. We just want to make sure he is as happy to be in Chicago as we are to have a talent like him.