News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Militia (Washington DC)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

TOM WHAT STYLE OF WRESTLING DO YOU SPECIALIZE IN?
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

THANKS!  I WAS A POWER BRAWLING TYPE.  WON A FEW CHAMPIONSHIPS, GOT CLOSE TO THE BIG ONE, BUT NEVER GOT OVER THE HUMP. 

Sgt. Josh Underpants

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. WE'll BE IN TOUCH.

PRIVATE BAILEY. CAN. Sorry Private, can we get in touch with Chaos.

Chaos were looking for our assistant trainer here I have two questions for you. First what kind of style would be your focus and second are you someone comfortable with being able to follow the chain of command?
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

During my career, I employed an all out blitz attack to start my matches, effectively never letting my opponents get comfortable.  If you smother them within the first few seconds of the fight, more than likely you're going to come out on top.  And when it comes to taking orders, I understand my place on the totem pole.   

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Thank you Chaos we'll be in touch.

Private lets try a different approach here. Can you send out a notice to the available assistant trainers that I havent spoken to you yet to let them know we're looking to bring someone in.  Preferably I'm looking for someone with a focus on speed and or a penchant for high risk training.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Lisa Wilson here.  Blondie said you'd wanna talk to me?   

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Ms. Wilson I take it that means you specialize in a more aerial approach. If so my only other question for you is are you someone willing to follow the proper chain of command?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Speed moreso than aerial, but as we both know, in the wrestling ring the two go hand in hand quite frequently. And I can take orders with the best of them.   

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Well Ms. Wilson you are exactly what I'm looking for here.

How does an agreement of 3 years for 3 mil sound to you?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

That sounds acceptable for me.  Deal.   

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Paper work has been filed ms Wilson.

Private lets get Malinda Redford on the line.

Dr. Redford this is Sgt. Underpants here in the militia and we need ourselves a good field doc. I've heard a lot of good things about Wharton and because of that you're at the top of my list to speak to. Tell me Dr. What is your area of expertise and what hospitals have you worked for?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

You'd better check that paperwork chief....   

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I really need to get one of those fancy autocorrect systems on here. My apologies. Ms Wilson
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Like, Hi!  You know I went to Wharton?  You're super well informed!     

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I read your dossier but there were a few holes.

Tell me Dr. What is your area of expertise and what hospitals have you worked for?
You Are Game Will Evolve