Brazil's provisional 30 man World Cup Squad

Started by Duckman, May 11, 2010, 01:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

The big news is Ronaldinho has been left out. 

Brazil Squad:

Goalkeepers:
Julio Cesar (Inter Milan), Doni (AS Roma), Gomes (Tottenham Hotspur)

Defenders: Maicon (Inter Milan), Daniel Alves (Barcelona), Michel Bastos (Olympique Lyon), Gilberto (Cruzeiro), Lucio (Inter Milan), Juan (AS Roma), Luisao (Benfica), Thiago Silva (AC Milan)

Midfielders:
Gilberto Silva (Panathinaikos), Felipe Melo (Fiorentina), Ramires (Benfica), Elano (Galatasaray), Kaka (Real Madrid), Julio Baptista (Roma), Kleberson (Flamengo), Josue (VfL Wolfsburg).

Forwards: Robinho (Santos), Luis Fabiano (Sevilla), Nilmar (Villarreal), Grafite (VfL Wolfsburg).
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

Only one Brazilian player from the UK.

I have noticed in years gone by that there's a much stronger contingent of other South American nationalities in the UK aside from the Brazilian.

Ah well, I think this may be their weakest side for a few World Cups.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jennifer

Pleased to see the Octupus in there. He's been immense for us this season and imo deserves to at least have a shout.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Rob

Yeah Gomes is amazing. As it stands for the last 6 months he is the best keeper in the world.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Duckman

They've got quite a lot of solid midfield players to break the play up and let their flair players really shine.

Kaka has had a very average season and you'd imagine the team would be built around him.

I've heard big things about Nilmar and Fabiano is always class.

Gomes is one of the best keepers around at the moment.

I still think they'll be in at least the semi finals this year.

Peace

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

I dont think Gomes will start tho, especially if Inter win Champions League, it'll be Julio Cesar.

Solid sqaud, surprised about Ronaldinhio not being there, hes played really good this year for AC and would bring experience.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Blake True

its a strange one Ronny is missing, Adriano isn't that big a shock, think he's battling the bottle.  Fuck Robinho, he's a wee turd.  I think Brazil will do ok but hopefully they wont win it.  Why? Cause their salsa flavour walkers crisps sucks.

Cory

I think even bigger than that is Pato. He's phenominal and this would be a great experiece for a young player like him.

Duckman

Quote from: Cory on May 13, 2010, 01:18:15 PM
I think even bigger than that is Pato. He's phenominal and this would be a great experiece for a young player like him.

Wow!  I didn't even notice they'd left Pato out!!  That's a real shocker, I saw him a few times in the CL this year for Milan and he looked incredible.

Could have been a real game changer to bring off the bench for Brazil.

He's not injured is he?

Peace

Duckman

Rob

Pato is incredible on FM10. A really big potential, that is surprising. I'd sooner take Pato than Robinho because Rob's been in pretty shocking form this season.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

Im calling right now Brazil will have one of the top backlines, if not conceed the least amount of goals (yes, less than Italy)

They have the 2 best wing backs in Football in Maicon and Dani Alves, Lucio is a top 3 center back, and Thiago Silva has been a rock for AC This year. I expect big things from this backline.