News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Cloverfield 2?

Started by jagilki, January 15, 2016, 12:33:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

not sure how long this vid will stay up.  But speculation is that it's Cloverfield 2 (rumor is it's a loose sequel)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPYpJA1NnL8

! No longer available

Mike Powers

Cory

This, I'd be okay with this.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Chris Shields

I don't know how I feel about this. The first movie was kind of a let down for me. This one does at least look like it's gotten rid of the shaky cam stuff and could be more about the monster or at least the aftermath of the monster, rather than a group of d-bags I stopped giving a shit about after 15 minutes.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Chris Shields on January 15, 2016, 10:44:42 PM
I don't know how I feel about this. The first movie was kind of a let down for me. This one does at least look like it's gotten rid of the shaky cam stuff and could be more about the monster or at least the aftermath of the monster, rather than a group of d-bags I stopped giving a shit about after 15 minutes.

Agreed!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs