News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Big Brother mainly for Rob but any UK watchers

Started by Adam Wrong, August 06, 2008, 04:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

Its actually decent and would definately do the Aussie girl. Darnell fancies the pants of herbless him.

Fucking hate Rex and his gf and Dale is a tosser

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I liked Rex for his open asshole ways for a lot of the show. Now since his girl has turned up looking like a cross between Paris Hilton and a deformed leopard call Leona Lewis he has gone wuss.

Rachel is going bald and Mikey is annoying as fuck.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Kendell Smith

I never usually bother with it but this year I've been glued to the screen. Think it's the heaven/hell thing. I agree with the Dale comment, I dislike him more and more as the days go on. What a fuckin' poser.

Darnell FTW for me.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I dont want any of them to win...they are all fucking gay. Traits in all of them I despise. I did like Rex for the W till this week...

Adam Wrong

this is my point Ian. Rex since bitch tits has come along has turned into this weak minded faggot. Beforehand he was just a harsh arse and loved it.

Glad the northern twerp Luke went, I actually wanted to stamp on his pigeon chest until it shattered

Darnell ftw for me too

Rob

I stopped watching it but I wanted Luke to get evicted the first eviction. I actually like Dale and Stu, both sort of blokes I'd go for a pint with. Rex is an asshole though. I didnt know his girlfriend had joined though.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Kendell Smith

Luke was really starting to get on my last nerve but I found his eviction amusing. He honestly didn't think he would go. Brilliant.

I think seeing Rex with the GF this week kinda shows he put on the hard act. Stu I don't mind too much but Dale is a prick. Ever since the head of house thing and him 'wanting to be up' just rubs me the wrong way now.

Adam Wrong

Dale's total lack of vacbulary made me laugh.

Big Brother: "What is wrong with Mohammed?"

Dale: "He's a dick. Just a complete dick."

Big Brother: "What makes you feel like this?"

Dale: "Because he acts like a complete dick."

BB: "What has he done to offend you in this way."

Dale: "Argh by being like a total... dick and just doing dickish things and talking like a dick."

It went on

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I liked Luke for five minutes. My missus did and I said Luke was a snake. Darnell I dont like cause he is a sad albino loser. All of them are bent...if I had to pick one it would be Stu possibly. He doesnt seem like a total nob. Lets get Rachel a wig! RECEEDO HAIR!

Kendell Smith

Adam Wrong

The Murph

Wow this sounds 10 times better then the American version. I tried to watch it with the misses and it's pure crap.

Adam Wrong

Watched a bit of us one this year and it feels so fake! This year we have a blind guy and an albino in the mix. The latter is quality and he is def ftw

Ally

I found Luke funny but his bitching got waaaay too annoying.

I find the entire Darnell/Lisa thing ammusing too, it wasnt THAT bad Darnell!

I used to like Rex but since his girlfriend has come into the house he has been horrible for the sake of being horrible whereas before his horribleness had a witty edge to it.

Stu ftw.

I never make predictions, and I never will.