News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Wildcats (Louisville)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I plan on hunting down the perpetrator and unleashing the full wrath of the justice system on them. Assault, battery, and a few other charges will have said person possible jail time and if they work here they will be fired for conduct unbecoming of the league. In other words, when I find them I plan on destroying them and I know everyone is on board with that.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

'If work here'?!?  You think Wildcat injure Seiji!?! 

You must tell who you think.  I will handle.

GM Franchise

The biggest clue is the ankle injury AFTER he was knocked out. I'm focusing on who would have motive to attack him and also has knowledge of leg and ankle submission holds. I also think looking at the security footage will reveal all.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

You must tell who you suspect!  I will handle!  For Wildcat!  For Seiji! 

GM Franchise

Honestly I don't want to throw out accusations but I am going to contact the league office and see about the video footage. I want you there when we get to watch it. I have a hunch but I want to have evidence first before going all in on the culprit.

Mike Powers

GM Franchise

I'll let you get back to practice while I see if I can get a hold of the security camera footage.

---

Ms. Young, is there anyone I can talk to from the arena in Seattle about the security footage as it relates to the attack on Seiji?

Mike Powers

Sir Charles Winslow III at your service.  To what do I owe this tremendous displeasure?

GM Franchise

Nice to see you too, sir. Last week in our match up against your fine team my Head Trainer Seiji Masuka was viciously assaulted in the locker room area. I was wondering if there's any way I could get a copy of the security camera footage in the area of our locker room to see if either we or the authorities can find the culprit of the attack?

Mike Powers

Are you accusing a Union Jack of this heinous attack?  What a load of bollocks. 

GM Franchise

No I'm not. No one in your organization had any motive to do any such action. I'm more worried it was someone in my organization who did it. I just want to see the security footage in and around the locker room around where Seiji Masuka was attacked. I think the culprit will clearly be seen and the authorities will know what to do with the person.

Mike Powers

Blimey, you keep waffling on and on, but I fail to see what's in it for me?  Surely your not so daft to not understand that when your club is in chaos, it benefits mine?   

GM Franchise

I know it does. And if I find that someone from my club attacked our Head Trainer it's going to create even more chaos. It'll be a scandal and you'll benefit from it because it'll hurt my team and create even more drama than we have going on already. That benefits you greatly.

Mike Powers

Quite right, quite right.  I'll tell you what, I'll pull it all together, and you'll here from me next week.   

GM Franchise

Sounds good to me. Good talking with you and good luck this week.

---

Ms. Young, can you send the training staff in please. Thank you.

---

Guys, let's go out there and win this for Seiji! Go Wildcats!

Main Event:  Kamikaze Lee
Semi-Main Event:  Mitch Ward
Tag Team #1:  Murphy Cox
Tag Team #2:  Kurt Martin
Woman:  Chivonne
Curtain Jerker:  Tamba Tauaalo
Bench: Evan Watts
Sparring Squad:  Ashley Small

Lock in.