News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Wildcats (Louisville)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

This week we beat the Shoot Club by a score of 3-2 with big wins coming from Tamba Tauaalo, Chivonne, and the tag team of Martin and Cox. It was a HUGE win for us after what happened to Head Trainer Seiji. However what I found out about on the news about who attacked Seiji sickened me and has me pissed off at a level I rarely get to. Kamikaze Lee attacked Seiji and honestly I'm about to go off into attack mode over that happening. Seriously trying to contain my anger. What I want to know is why would he do that? We reasons are there for such an attack. I'm going to talk with him and then I'm going to figure out what action to take but right now I'm very, VERY angry over this revelation. It puts the team in a bad light in front of the entire TCW universe in my opinion. If I have to unleash Hell about this, I will. I'll leave it at that. In other news GM Death was humbled by the Iron Sheik and his team won. Big deal. Our team was rocked by a scandal and we won. That's not news, that's reporting the obvious. Next week we face the Rockets whose GM is running his mouth about our locker room not being in order when his locker room is in unrest even worse than ours is. And Bone, you might need to worry about disciplining your mouth instead of worrying about what discipline I'm going to unleash on Kamikaze Lee before my team spanks yours like the Stallions did the Volcanoes in the last FBL season. Go Wildcats!
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

We need to call Immigration right now, and get Kamikaze deported!

GM Franchise

I agree. That and kick his ass too. That was really messed up what he did. I'm extremely pissed off about what happened.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Say the word and I'll fuck his shit up boss. 

GM Franchise

Sounds like a plan to me. I'm going to call him in and talk to him. I'd like for you to stay for this conversation if that's okay with you.

Mike Powers

Mike Powers

20 MINUTES LATER, BAINES RETURNS WITH LEE.  LEE IS LIMPING, AND HE APPEARS TO BE BLEEDING FROM THE MOUTH.

ughh....

GM Franchise

Kamikaze, what were you thinking attacking Head Trainer Seiji? And why are you limping and bleeding?

Mike Powers

KAMIKAZE POINTS AT BAINES, BEFORE COLLAPSING TO THE FLOOR, UNCONSCIOUS

GM Franchise

Uhhh...Mark, why was he pointing at you?

GM FRANCHISE CALLS FOR MEDICAL ATTENTION AFTER ASKING MARK THIS QUESTION

Mike Powers

Boss, I said "say the word and I'll fuck his shit up".  Your response was "sounds like a plan to me".  So, I went and fucked him good.  That's why he's bleeding all over your rug, and that must be why he pointed at me.  You asked him why he was bleeding, remember?

DOCTOR JACOBS WALKS INTO THE OFFICE, AND IMMEDIATELY STARTS TENDING TO THE UNCONSCIOUS LEE 

What the hell is going on around here?!?  First Seiji, now Kamikaze?

GM Franchise

I wanted to talk to him first and find out his motives. Bah! I remember, should have been more specific but this was probably going to happen anyway because of what happened on the security footage. Oh well, punishment fits the crime I guess.

Doctor, how is he?

Mike Powers

Well, I only just got here, but he appears to have a head and leg injury.  I'm going to call the medics and get him some treatment now.... 

GM Franchise

Ok cool, sounds good. Let me know his prognosis. We have a match coming up soon and we'll have to reshuffle the line up this week if he can't wrestle.

Mike Powers

Judging by the fact that he is unconscious right now, I would plan on not having him available this week.

DOCTOR JACOBS LEAVES WITH KAMIKAZE, WHO HAS BEEN PLACED ON A STRETCHER, TO AN AWAITING AMBULANCE