News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

TFWF / EFK Football Season 4

Started by Ash Bombay, July 25, 2011, 03:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

FXBlade

Correct me if i am wrong, but do we need to receive an invite to join the league?  Or is there a search option for private leagues?

Fnord

Just tell them that you got an invite and put in the name and password posted previously in this thread by Ian.  ;)

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

FXBlade

Quote from: Fnord on July 26, 2011, 10:59:43 AM
Just tell them that you got an invite and put in the name and password posted previously in this thread by Ian.  ;)

Yep, I was looking for the link that said "received and invite" and couldn't find it.  But I did now

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Midas

GM Franchise

Couldn't get it to work and got an error message on both links. Maybe you can only do one league on NFL.com. :(
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Geordie

In.

Making my EFK Football debut here.

Quote[Today at 02:28:53 PM] Black Death: i thought  rettop had a raping promo
[Today at 02:28:55 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: I know I did a snippet in a Rettop RP once, is that what you meant?
[Today at 02:28:59 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: ...
[Today at 02:29:02 PM] Black Death: yeah
[Today at 02:29:13 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: I think EVERYONE is sigging that, BD

Ash Bombay

Black Death

Quote from: James TZ, Calvary Armored Division on July 26, 2011, 04:52:01 PM
Couldn't get it to work and got an error message on both links. Maybe you can only do one league on NFL.com. :(

got to home page of fantasy 11 and click  Receive invite

than type  League ID and than the league password ...  That should get you in James
Quote from: Potato Hater on July 26, 2011, 05:26:57 AM
LEAGUE WEBSITE: http://tfwfandefk.league.fantasy.nfl.com
League ID: 383745
League Password: tfwf4eva

Live Draft: Your draft is on Sunday, Aug 21, 2011 at 4:00pm BST.

Oh I love that I got midas week 1... lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Thank you, BD. That worked. I am in.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Thank fuck we're using the regular draft. I wasnt the only one Ian who complained about it, but that was last year, leave it at that. I realize its for fun, but that draft removed this players fun, which is why I was so expressed about it. But that was last year, lets drop it and move on with this year, cant wait!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on July 26, 2011, 09:35:22 PM
Thank fuck we're using the regular draft. I wasnt the only one Ian who complained about it, but that was last year, leave it at that. I realize its for fun, but that draft removed this players fun, which is why I was so expressed about it. But that was last year, lets drop it and move on with this year, cant wait!

My point being Cor is you kept bringing it up. I took your comments on board as I said last year and this year now I am more confident in the system NFL.com has got I feel we can do a fantasy draft online (and those who dont have autopick).

So we should be good to go.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

jagilki

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

we need 4 to get our league going, please sign up folks.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'