News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Started by ., August 12, 2012, 01:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

It preseason ... I don't get really  excited until the season starts

But I like were my Cowboys are at... but wait until after monday night
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Nick Foles is a beast. 70 yrd TD pass, then a 44yrd highlight reel TD pass. Kinda excited to see him play WHEN Vick gets hurt at somepoint.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

RGIII did great for my Skins.

J-Reb

Luck with a big F-U to to the world today. 4 possessions, 3 TD passes. He says, "Talk about me for a change, please!"

Cory

Very impressed with Luck...picked him up on my fantasy team just incase.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Luck and RGIII are going to be monsters.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

James

Tomorrow night will be when the Cowboys play. They're desperate for a healthy center (sign Gurode back for a one year deal please), but other than that and the lack of depth at receiver... I'm not hating the moves they did too much. Just hope it all translates well on the field.

Justin

I'm still not big on Luck. Sure, he did great today, but I just don't hold him in as high regard as most people.

Scott Rage

My Jaguars looked alright against the G-men. Only question mark is Blaine Gabbert and the offensive line. Conjoined. Hopefully Gabbert, having ACTUALLY had an off-season this time around, isn't skiddish as a bitch in the pocket. Looked comfortable the other night, but the Giants weren't rushing their starters. We shall see...a phrase I utter quite often with my Jags.

Talon

I dont worry because Carolina has never done much in pre-season (0-4 on the super bowl year).

Luke Kuechly though looks like he's going to be a future pro bowler... Very happy about that.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

brkendown

Those 'Bulls on Parade' looked good last night, and I didn't expect it after letting so many defensive/offensive studs go in the offseason. Excited for the Texans still, hoping Schaub stays healthy.

Also hoping TO does well this year!

Talon

Quote from: brkendown on August 13, 2012, 12:29:29 AM
Those 'Bulls on Parade' looked good last night, and I didn't expect it after letting so many defensive/offensive studs go in the offseason. Excited for the Texans still, hoping Schaub stays healthy.

Also hoping TO does well this year!

Texas definitely know how to reload on D.  One of my favorites Defenses to watch on Sundays.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Domingo

Yeah, really looking forward the Texans this year. I think they should have kept Jacoby Jones though.

Justin

Russell Wilson looks like he will be the starter at the beginning of the season.  He is a solid quarterback and I think will be the best choice for them.  TO can still run, but he's dropping too many passes.