News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Highlight of the Season

Started by Cory, September 20, 2010, 06:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gates

lol That ones great.

On a side note, whats with the "complete the process" rule? It seems so....stupid. I mean, I get it, but it doesn't seem like it's being used well....

Doug E Fresh

Sweet play! And the complete the process rule has caused a couple issues already apparently. I think it has to do with receivers. Completing the process means not just making the catch but doing a football "move" like taking a couple steps with the ball before getting hit and having it knocked out.

Mark Mania

Gates

I see what you mean, Doug, but it still doesn't seem like its being issued properly. I think the biggest issue with it has been the Calvin Johnson catch. I can see why they ruled it no Touchdown, but he was already down in the endzone, and if they're plan is to have people get taken down in bounds, get up, and do a little sprint around the field with the ball, it doesn't make sense.

I watch the NFL on Fox pre game stuff, and they have that ex NFL official doing analysis, and when he was trying to explain it this week it made no sense to me how some plays didn't count and others did....maybe I'm just over thinking it, but it seems like a stupid rule lol