News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MFX Podcast Show/Feedback Thread.

Started by Duckman, December 22, 2011, 04:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

I came here to say I donated and heard the prank call too and it's genius! The phone-call persona Ian puts on is just too funny.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Thanks guys and I hope people from EFK continue to give us a chance. We have a core group who listen to us here and we really appreciate it. I would like to hope we get more and more from EFK who we have helped support this site for, support our new project in return.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Marq

I love how it opens with a question about Doc, haha.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Duckman

MFX55 – RAW is force fields.

Wait a second, it's Wednesday and MFX is up?  That's right folks, we're so awesome we decided to give you your weekly dose of MFX goodness a day earlier than normal.

Join your heroes Duckman and Sir Ian as they traverse the week in WWE and TNA in their usual inimitable style.  You know how we do this by now: loads of pop culture references, satirical, surreal and utterly hilarious.  Oh and some chat about wrestling.

The show kicks off this week with Sir Ian's adventures in babysitting.  We revel  in your feedback and more merch ideas.  Sir Ian brings the #AskDixie sarcasm tsunami back to MFX and it's funny.   Plus we discuss your emails and actually try to give some serious insight into wrestling.

Then it's on to the IMPACT review.  The show was kind of boring and built around Hogan again but as always we mine a never ending seam of comedy gold.  You will never hear IMPACT reviewed like this, anywhere, ever.

We wrap the show up with our review of RAW.  Another boring show from WWE which is saved by the continuing adventures of Gameboy and of course Ryback and Nee Nor.

As always, thanks for listening and be sure to get in touch with MFX through all the usual channels.

PLAYLIST:
Flagpole Sitta – Harvey Danger
Diesel/Star Wars mash up

http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?p=261
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Marq

Quote from: Duckman on July 31, 2013, 03:52:06 PM
MFX55 – RAW is force fields.

Wait a second, it's Wednesday and MFX is up?  That's right folks, we're so awesome we decided to give you your weekly dose of MFX goodness a day earlier than normal.

Join your heroes Duckman and Sir Ian as they traverse the week in WWE and TNA in their usual inimitable style.  You know how we do this by now: loads of pop culture references, satirical, surreal and utterly hilarious.  Oh and some chat about wrestling.

The show kicks off this week with Sir Ian's adventures in babysitting.  We revel  in your feedback and more merch ideas.  Sir Ian brings the #AskDixie sarcasm tsunami back to MFX and it's funny.   Plus we discuss your emails and actually try to give some serious insight into wrestling.

Then it's on to the IMPACT review.  The show was kind of boring and built around Hogan again but as always we mine a never ending seam of comedy gold.  You will never hear IMPACT reviewed like this, anywhere, ever.

We wrap the show up with our review of RAW.  Another boring show from WWE which is saved by the continuing adventures of Gameboy and of course Ryback and Nee Nor.

As always, thanks for listening and be sure to get in touch with MFX through all the usual channels.

PLAYLIST:
Flagpole Sitta – Harvey Danger
Diesel/Star Wars mash up

http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?p=261

This just made me really, really happy.

Dorling

Just wanted to say that, despite not watching any wrestling for about 5 months, I listened to MFX 54 and enjoyed it.

Marq

WTF DID IAN TYPE TO YOU ABOUT THE KID?!?!?!

Duckman

Sorry man, that's something that for Ian's own good needs to stay out of the public domain! 

Hope you guys are all enjoying the show and for anyone wondering, the song at the end is by N-Trance, the dance act that the Usos, Cena and Nee Nor were raving along to!

Peace

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

In response to Ian giving me the mumble reaction and initiating a more believable feud than John Cena vs Rybitch (/w NeNor), great show Duckman, you really carry the show for that other guy.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Duckman

LOL!  Thanks buddy.  I'll talk about my fucked up back on next week's show and how I reckon I hurt it carrying Ian every week!

Peace

Duckman

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Goldferg

While I should've posted this closer to the show... I'd had a really shitty day at work and you guys posting the show on weds made my day not suck. (unfortunately Thursday sucked as well but that's not the point)

so thanks guys. You  (partially) saved me from office BS
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Duckman

Hey guys,

As always thanks for the feedback on MFX55 - it's really appreciated.

Just to let you know, we're having to record the show opening and IMPACT on Sunday evening UK time, due to Ian's hectic playboy lifestyle.

So if you want to have anything included in the opening of MFX56 you'll need to post it here or email mfx.show@gmail.com either today or tomorrow.

Show opening is always helped by you guys getting involved, we love to hear from you.  So get in touch!

Cheers,

Duckman

Alex Smiley

I have so much appreciation for MFX, I'd spend all my PR money on an MFX Appreciation Night.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.