News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MFX Podcast Show/Feedback Thread.

Started by Duckman, December 22, 2011, 04:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Goldferg on September 05, 2013, 09:58:48 PM

Edit: I support the Brick Hogan Try Hard Ruler of the Week rename. I'd need to hear a re-worked theme before I can form an opinion. But I think that Brick should present the award

I deal on the 2nd part of that Brick shall present the award here on in.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Chris Stern

glad to see the funny was back in the TNA portion of the show despite TNA's best efforts to try and kill some of your best material also loving the inconvenient curt bits especially the whole sign language bit which had had me in tears.

it also was good to hear that I wasn't the only one who thought the crying big show stuff was well for lack of a better term goofy, honestly it reminded me of this japanese manga they did of the Incredible Hulk where Banner did not turn into the Hulk when angry but when he was sad and upset, he(the hulk) would also had tears streaming down his face as he went on a rampage and in one part they had him running and crying like a little bitch from a angry mob.

You know that actually gives me a idea on a nick name for the Big Show if this crying crap continues, the blubbering behemoth, fear him or he may cry on you and look pathetic.

ah well at least it will make for some good photoshop material, thinking of taking a image of a crying big show holding his newly won Try hard ruler of the week award and toss in a mention of the MFX podcast in it in some creative way and start using it as my sig on some of the boards i frequent .   

Looking forward to the next show and seeing what crazy and funny stuff you two come up with. One last thing I'm all for renaming the Try hard ruler of the week award in, for lack of a better term, honor of Brick/Barry Hogan who unintentionally brought us so many laughs at his/her/it's expense 

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

New Nee Nor range of products. A new big mans hoody and also beer glasses and mugs avaible too. Be a true blue supporter of the show and order something today!!!

http://mfxpodcast.spreadshirt.com/
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

I just listened to my first ever MFX Podcast, which happened to be the latest one posted, #60.  The banter in the beginning between you two guys was funny and for someone who hasn't watched wrestling in years the insight and review of the shows was good.

I will definitely listen to another one.

Chris Stern

so going to have to get me either the neenor or valued listener beer glass and the coffee mug, my current one has seen better days.

Brock Rhysner

You'll all be please to know that I've been kicking ass at work as of late, so I thought I'd get myself a treat in the form of a "Shroomgate Survivor" and "Valued Listener" t-shirts...

...Now I've got to wait 6 weeks for the things to turn up...piss...

Either way, a slight suggestion coming off the podcast this week, namely, if you're going to release a "Boo Me, I'm Mean" shirt, can I suggest that you also go with a sister-shirt of "I'm a Face, don't you know?". Possibly sell it in a combo pack so people can switch depending on their mood.

[/centre]

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Specter on September 09, 2013, 12:15:28 PM
You'll all be please to know that I've been kicking ass at work as of late, so I thought I'd get myself a treat in the form of a "Shroomgate Survivor" and "Valued Listener" t-shirts...

...Now I've got to wait 6 weeks for the things to turn up...piss...

Either way, a slight suggestion coming off the podcast this week, namely, if you're going to release a "Boo Me, I'm Mean" shirt, can I suggest that you also go with a sister-shirt of "I'm a Face, don't you know?". Possibly sell it in a combo pack so people can switch depending on their mood.

Working on the Boo Me/Cheer Me shirts as we speak. Not sure if Spreadshirt will do combo packs, but as Ian said on the show I'm sure something can be arranged.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Brock Rhysner

Honestly, I think the t-shirts just on their own are going to be awesome regardless. :)

[/centre]

Duckman

The Boo Me/Cheer Me shirts are available.

I know a few people have now received their shirts in the UK, including me (I bought one to check the quality and they're pretty damn good) so the delivery time from the States to the UK is about 7-10 days, which is awesome.

If you'd like to show your support for Ian and I and MFX, then check out http://mfxpodcast.spreadshirt.com/ and order your t-shirt, mug, or any other piece of merch that catches your eye!

And to everyone who has already purchased something and to Alex K for his hard work in getting the designs done, thank you all.  It's really appreciated and your support for us and the podcast will not be forgotten.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

Ouch... another $14 to deliver to the UK?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Duckman

Afraid so man.  But it's worth it.  A once in a lifetime purchase to show your love and support for MFX.

Someone bought $75 worth of merch yesterday!!  Insane.

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Duckman

No worries man, I know not everyone can just drop £30 on something like this. 

But keep us in your thoughts if you guys do have some extra cash, the t-shirts are great and all the money goes towards funding MFX and helping out with EFK running costs too.

Peace

Duckman

Duckman

Just a head's up that we're recording the show opening and IMPACT review for MFX61 tonight at 7pm UK time. 

So if you've got stuff you want included on the show, now is the time to send it in!  Either here or via email, mfx.show@gmail.com

Cheers,
Duckman

Justin

I sent a donation that so far has gone unclaimed.