MFX Podcast Show/Feedback Thread.

Started by Duckman, December 22, 2011, 04:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

well first attempt at Try Hard and at least came in second.

Duckman

It was a damn close run thing this week.  I'm still having nightmares about that Red Skull kid.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Duckman

MFX113 - Right then, let's get some feedback on this show. Tons of different content on this bad boy. Let's hear from you MFX Galaxy!!

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

Just touching briefly on the football prices before I give feedback, I went up Southampton to see Palace play in the FA Cup. It cost me £24 for two tickets. It was a total sellout. Not a single empty seat in the stadium. That's how you make money and create an atmosphere because you send football back to the working class background it came from.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Duckman

Remember guys, push, pimp, shill and share the ever loving fuck out of MFX. Help us get the show out there, use social media, RT our links, Tweet us with the hashtag for the show (#mfx113 this week).  Like our posts.  Get active and get involved. We're the best kept secret in podcasting and I want to change that. We can only do it with your help. So spread the word of MFX and show some love for the years of hard work and free funny that Sir Ian and I have brought you. Cheers!

Rob

And if you don't.... Nude pictures of Alex will start getting PMed to those that don't listen.
SixersEagles

[/center]

BamBamBunglow

Various feedback thoughts -

1. Awesome show, serious length there.Good stamina lads!

2. 4 - 0 baby!

3. On the idea of Performance enhancing drugs in a separate league - I'm only on board with this if it'll turn the matches into Matrix Style kung fu fights. That'd be AWESOME!

4. Cyber dildos - Don't ask me HOW I know about this technology, but most of them have a built in kill switch for safety.

5. Nick Farage is great, we need him more often. He definitely needs a sidekick, I vote Cavanagh - Nick would eat him alive.

ToneCold

Quote from: BamBamBunglow on February 11, 2015, 04:16:36 AM4 - 0 baby!

A little bird tells me there are some doozies of entries winging their way to the MFX Email address, much as I hate that this might trigger a certain jingle... I hope the 'Streak' isn't about to turn Yellow ;)
That's the bottom line coz Tone Cold said so...

Alex Smiley

As made famous by the MFX discussion group on Facebook, here are AlexK's Phrases That Pay!

"Because he hasn't been Yewtreed"

"I can handle pretending to be a caveman, but I have standards"

"Where am I gonna get a flux capacitor at this time of night?"

"Just stay in your room till you're 35"

"Mr. Man's my dad"

"Way to write your name there, Einstein"

"It's like having sex with C-3PO"

"Must hate Captain America"

"The only thing I know about baseball is steroids"

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

BamBamBunglow

Yellow? Never! I have a responsibility to the academy to give my best submission possible!

Though to be fair, it'll be hard to top kidnapping family...

ToneCold

Following Alex's lead at this time:

Loved the bit about the Superbowl, I can understand the whole 'Evul' Patriots thing, but I've also seen that so many times in many sports: A team that wins a lot MUST be cheating (Ferrari in F1 at one point, Patriots in NFL, even heard it about a team in Cricket...).

What has been left out of the discussion is how the Seahawks players decided to try and start a brawl toward the end there.
That's the bottom line coz Tone Cold said so...

The TeeJ of Philly

Got through the first half stuck in traffic on the way to the studio, am I the only one that hear Syrian Trumps?

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

FXBlade

If that was 3 1/2 hours then it made my day fly by! No wonder my phone needed charging!

Am going to try and hustle some college kids at poker while the kids eat dinner, and if that's how much a raith ticket costs then Damn!

My night clubbing days are well behind me, albeit I'm 31, but them damn pesky kids!  I don't do it anymore, but could still show them a thing or two!

Drama Queen

The topic of drugs in sport was really interesting. I have a lot of thoughts on it, both as a parent, and as someone who sees the ridiculous amount of importance sports hold in America (you guys did touch on the pedestal thing, but not on the pressures in college and scholarships on the line etc). For example the highest paid people in American colleges and universities are not the principals or the councellors or the professors. No the highest paid person in an American university is the football coach. And these cunts will do anything to justify their ridiculous wages, and if drugs become acceptable in sports then there will be nothing thought of pushing them on the college athletes. Hell if coaches and the likes go out of their way to cover up rapes and sex scandals, you think they will loose any sleep on telling your kid to juice up or lose his scholarship?

I know, thats a very deep and dark side of it, but it's out there. That is a problem with society in general, not just drugs in sport but if it is ever allowed at the top it will absolutely trickle down to all levels.

But yeah on a happier note, great show, flew by ;D