MFX Podcast Show/Feedback Thread.

Started by Duckman, December 22, 2011, 04:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Great show guys! Full of the wall funny moments. Will definitely listen more often.

Duckman

Thanks man!  Glad you enjoyed it.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

Quote from: Justin on March 24, 2015, 08:57:39 PM
Great show guys! Full of the wall funny moments. Will definitely listen more often.

+1
SixersEagles

[/center]

Drama Queen

Great show as always, I love the health and fitness discussion at the beginning. I actually took some of it quite to heart, especially Marcs philosophy of not eating more than you need simply for the sake of finishing of a set portion.

About looking to buy cigarettes. Sorry Ian. I've been Johnny Blazer, many, many times. I cant speak for anyone else, but for me it was always when I was trying to quit... and I was ALWAYS trying to quit. But I needed one to get me through, that's all just this one last one, no, not a pack, because then Ill smoke them all, nope if I just have one cigarette, and if I pay a dollar for it, its way more expensive and will make me not want to buy another one, yep, well, maybe one more, but I definitely wont make a habit out of it at a dollar a smoke, nope, it'll just be that last one...

Yes its pathetic, I know. Just glad those days are behind me. Unless.... well... I haven't had an English smoke in forever.. what do you smoke? B&H? Embassy? Superkings? What do you suppose the postage would cost on a single cigarette... hypothetically speaking like... just if you had one to spare and were maybe looking to make a not-so-quick dollar?

And for the record I would never pour nestle products down the toilet... I have more respect for toilets than that!

Duckman

MFX117 - Justin Luger, Hidden Atari (The WrestleMania Report)

O.M.G!  How awesome was WrestleMania 31?!  Answer: very!  That's right folks, MFX is back with a review of WrestleMania 31 and all hell is breaking loose.  With Duckman on holiday, without his usual set up, Sir Ian steps into the host chair and Duckman and Marc Abrigo guest star on Trumps for Xcellence.

Listen as Sir Ian attempts to host a podcast in his own inimitable fashion, which basically involves insulting everyone on the show and butchering a wrestler's name so spectacularly, the lads spend the rest of the show ripping on him for it!  Marc give his in person report from the WWE Hall of Fame, NXT and of course, WrestleMania 31.  Hear stories of annoying wrestling fans, sign etiquette, Abrigo protecting kayfabe and so much more.

The lads do a full review of WrestleMania 31 as only MFX can – with tales of Sean Waltman living in a cardboard box, Larry Zbyszko being a hall of fame stalker, Hulk Hogan trying to steal the spotlight from Bitch Sting, double brother wanking over Ronda Rousey, and tales of Alex Smiley's crazy pants emporium.

Plus the lads review the follow night's episode of Monday Night Raw, with its crazy chants, awesome Brock Lesnar angle, Michael Cole's lonely shoe, Bryon Saxton putting the world to sleep and nerdy wrestler names.

This is the review of WrestleMania you've been waiting for.  So stop reading this rubbish and get listening!

Check the show out here:  www.mfxpodcast.com or subscribe via Stitcher, ITunes or IOS podcasts!  Just search: Marks for Xcellence.

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

If you go to the @mfxpodcast handle retweet and favourite the 4-5 tweets relating to the show and blogs that's how we get traction on social media. Costs you nothing folks :)
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

FXBlade

there goes my saturday afternoon!

Kids watching films, me on the podcast!

I retweet everything I can, Just my reach isn't that far!  But as the supermarket said.. 'every little helps'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: #ItsBlade on April 04, 2015, 09:28:53 AM
there goes my saturday afternoon!

Kids watching films, me on the podcast!

I retweet everything I can, Just my reach isn't that far!  But as the supermarket said.. 'every little helps'

Exactly my point Pete. We appreciate it because the more retweets or favourites you get the more impact you have on twitter. This week along with a bit more twitter work than usual and the added help of Mania signs and what not from Marc I added something like 30 followers which is a 15% increase on my total follower numbers.

The Rye Bitch account has had an increase of 46% since it has been used a lot more the last week or so.

MFX I think has shot up by a good 30-40 followers in the last week or so as well, but Duckman can correct me on that if needs be.

Every little does help guys and although people might feel we drone on about this communities support its this sort of help which does mean we reach more people and move up rankings. So thanks to Pete and the rest of you doing what your doing to help continue to get the word out about MFX.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

This may sound dumb but is there any other way to help other than social media. I dont do it.

Alex Smiley

Tell your friends. That's what I do.

That might seem weird, but my friends already think I'm weird so it evens out.

(Seriously though, I think telling anyone in your regular circles that might be even remotely interested in the type of content MFX has is a good way to go.)

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Drama Queen

Quote from: Justin on April 04, 2015, 09:28:00 PM
This may sound dumb but is there any other way to help other than social media. I dont do it.

Same here. I try and pimp it to some of my friends that I watch the ppvs with, but with little success. One friend was very interested in the concept of the FWL though. Now that I've started playing mafia, Ill see if I can rope them into that. When I have a few more blog entries up I will pimp that and see if it leads them to the boards and/or the podcast.

Goldferg

I've told my friends. Several times. They're all Lazy cunts.  Like Worse than me
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

FXBlade

#WankPheasant

... THAT IS ALL.....

Maybe not....

I genuinely thought Duckman wasn't going to participate.  #Wolfiepack Sir Ian > Duckman....

Great start to the show..  It was different, and then when Duckman came in, I was like Thank fuck for that! lol!

Honestly though, it was good for the change up.  You both carry the show, but its always a great addition for marc to be on the show, and am pleased he had an awesome weekend.  He had the whole wrestlemania experience and it sounded like he made it an awesome weekend..

What you get with this show isnt just a WM review, its s MFXPodcast review!

Cory

Just watching it now, excellent show fellas.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Duckman

Thanks for the positive feedback folks, really appreciate it!  Glad to hear you guys enjoyed the show too.