MFX Podcast Show/Feedback Thread.

Started by Duckman, December 22, 2011, 04:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

MFX118 – Sir Ian vs. Skidiband and The Hippy

Oh you lucky people, MFX is back for another week of the kind of podcasting greatness that has to be heard to be believed.  Join your heroes Duckman and Sir Ian Trumps as they traverse the week in this weird world we live in.  On the show this week...

The lads are off on all kinds of tangents this week; from parental DIY disasters, to love, marriage, truth and changing your life for the better.  There's enough topics and awesomeness packed into this show to fill three normal podcasts!  But that's not all!

The lads talk the UK General Election, with plenty Sir Ian making his feelings on a couple of party leaders made all too clear!  Plus Rye Betch joins the show to talk wrestling, but just ends up being annoying as usual.  The show is wrapped up with one of the weirdest Try Hard Ruler of the Awards in some time!

As always, thanks for listening and be sure to get involved with the show through all the usual channels.

GET THE SHOW HERE:  www.mfxpodcast.com (download and stream) or subscribe via Stitcher or ITunes, search Marks for Xcellence
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

BamBamBunglow

Oh dear... oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. It looks like Bam Bam may have to swoop in and prove he's not the "Underdog" of the Try Hard academy...

QOTS (Quote Of The Show): "It looks like a fetish mask for a small cow"

Goldferg

Curse you Jag! I finally find something that's actually Tryhardian and you swoop in with Skidiband and his Urn Coke

Also with regards to the star wars underdog discussion ya got the uncle's name wrong. Uncle Ben is either the guy from Spiderman or the guy who makes rice. I think George Lucas might have put the latter in the most recent special edition though
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

BamBamBunglow

Backing Goldferg here - it was Uncle Owen, not uncle Ben. Whilst I bow in my nerd-fu to goldferg, even I know that one :D

Duckman

Shut up nerds.  :)

His uncle most certainly made rice for a living (while he wasn't farming moisture).  Hence, Uncle Ben!

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I need a sign that just says

FUCK OFF GOLDFERG

LOL
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Duckman

Or we never mention Star Wars as a reference point ever again.

Maybe there's a Trekkie or two we can annoy on here with messed up references?!

Goldferg

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on April 14, 2015, 09:46:16 AM
I need a sign that just says

FUCK OFF GOLDFERG

LOL

Hey, DUCKMAN was the one who made the mistake this time. It's all on him
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Duckman

Strike

Good stuff all around, amigos.

...Although #ChineseLesbianLivesMatter.

#bringbackabrigo #yknowsomeday #wheneverreally

Justin

Another good show guys.  The DYI part reminds me of how I try and put things together without reading the instructions first and when it doesn't go right I get mad and start cussing.

BamBamBunglow

Upon re-listening, you lads may get a political based E-mail about the Tory Government, and why them being back in power could be a bad, bad thing (I work for the Office for National Statistics, so I get the numbers before they're put through the press bullshit/political spin machine).

Or, you may get one about dick jokes. It'll depend on my mood ;)

Also lads, remember that whilst you're watching all these new shows, you still have 2-3 recommendations awaiting your attention! :P (I have Drawn Together on my PC, can work out some form of drop box style file tranfser of an episode or two iff'n ya need it. Failing that, Ye Olde Pirate Baye usually has it)

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: BamBamBunglow on April 17, 2015, 10:07:29 AM
Upon re-listening, you lads may get a political based E-mail about the Tory Government, and why them being back in power could be a bad, bad thing (I work for the Office for National Statistics, so I get the numbers before they're put through the press bullshit/political spin machine).

Or, you may get one about dick jokes. It'll depend on my mood ;)

Also lads, remember that whilst you're watching all these new shows, you still have 2-3 recommendations awaiting your attention! :P (I have Drawn Together on my PC, can work out some form of drop box style file tranfser of an episode or two iff'n ya need it. Failing that, Ye Olde Pirate Baye usually has it)

#Skid-aband
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Adam Wrong

You know a good place for political insight...

MY BLOG...

Goldferg

I actually plugged your blog in my e-mail but it was cut by Duckman.