News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Winter Olympics Thread

Started by GM Franchise, February 05, 2014, 08:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midas

I felt bad for the USA Women's Hockey Team... Giving up a game like that with such little time will haunt these ladies for the rest of their lives and the worse part about losing a gold medal game like that is you can't just make your way back to the locker room and cry your eyes out and cope... (I caught the part where the presented the gold medals but I assume the USA team was out there still)

You have to stay out there and take your Silver and let the emotions of the moment come over you and try not to seem like a poor sport...

I was just looking at pictures of the team and their body language screams that they don't want to be there and I wonder if that makes them poor sports...

I am truly on the fence since I understand why they are not in the mood to act happy with a lost like that but on that same note they are not the first team to take silver and have to deal with their emotions in front of the crowd...

I guess I would have rather they hid it better but tough lost to a worthy opponent...