NCAA Tournament Bracket League

Started by Justin, March 13, 2014, 07:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

We had one last season.  If you want to join reply with your email and I will send the invite.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Doug E Fresh

Black Death

Quote from: Cory on March 13, 2014, 09:44:19 PM
as reigning champion im in.

you got lucky  last season and you know it , 

I am in

titandog70@hotmail.com
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

All invites have been sent thus far.

Doug E Fresh

Did you just do it right now? I did not receive mine.

J-Reb

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Just resent, but you might want to check your junk mail because I sent three of yours at the same time and Cory got in, so maybe that's what happened.

GM Franchise

Doug E Fresh

still didnt get mine. checked my junk folder too.