Jack Hondo's New Tattoo

Started by Jon, March 15, 2014, 11:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Hondo

JackHondo likes this post.

But seriously, this is one optimistic dude. I hope he's right, but one has to temper his optimism with some realism too.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jon

This guy is now laughing at everyone else.

Unbelievable run by both Kentucky and UConn.

Jon

I know this guy looks like a fool now for having that tatoo...

but man, what a hell of a run by a UK team that their own fanbase had even given up on.

Hondo, I know it was a tough way to end the season, but your boys did well. At the end of the season, that was a team definitely deserving of that #1 preseason ranking. 

Hondo

Quote from: Jon on April 08, 2014, 11:33:51 AM
I know this guy looks like a fool now for having that tatoo...

but man, what a hell of a run by a UK team that their own fanbase had even given up on.

Hondo, I know it was a tough way to end the season, but your boys did well. At the end of the season, that was a team definitely deserving of that #1 preseason ranking. 

Believe it or not, even losing the championship game, this is already one of the most popular teams in UK history. The response across message boards, news blogs, Facebook posts and tweets is overwhelming. They're almost right up there with the 91-92 "Unforgettables" that lost to Duke in the E8. Those boys worked their tails off and gave it all they had and made some huge plays. Proud of these guys.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty