News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NHL Playoffs

Started by Doug E Fresh, April 21, 2014, 10:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Glad Boston is out, zero class from them. They are the dirtiest team in the league and their reps cost them big in game 7. Cheap punches, excessive hacking, threatening players, blatant racism, they signed their own cheque this season. Now they can't even admit that they were beat but rather, blame themselves for the loss (not one comment has given Montreal credit where its due), screw them

Jon

Quote from: Ty on May 16, 2014, 02:57:20 AM
Glad Boston is out, zero class from them. They are the dirtiest team in the league and their reps cost them big in game 7. Cheap punches, excessive hacking, threatening players, blatant racism, they signed their own cheque this season. Now they can't even admit that they were beat but rather, blame themselves for the loss (not one comment has given Montreal credit where its due), screw them

Who was racist that is a member of the Boston Bruins?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Gates

I think it was more the Boston media and fans that were racist towards Subban...though I might have missed one of the players being racist in the first few games.

Jon

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!!!!

Jon

Cory

Nice sending off for Teemu tho, total legend.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

Quote from: Cory on May 17, 2014, 02:37:51 PM
Nice sending off for Teemu tho, total legend.

Oh definitely. The Kings were total class acts.

Gonna miss the Finnish Flash in that Anaheim #8!

Ty

Cory

Hahaha, Canadians fans are the worse. I work in a sports store and to play the dickhead I called 8-0 win for NYR tonight to all the Habs fans coming in....gonna be a good day of work Monday

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Ugh, Canadians are letting me down.

Doug E Fresh

Cannot believe the Rangers are in a position to head to the cup. Stupid rangers.

Ty

Sucks that Price got hurt and Budaj must still be nursing that groin injury. Ah well, if any team can pull this off, its Monteal... somehow

GM Franchise

LA Kings heading to the NHL Stanley Cup Finals after winning in OT.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

My preseason prediction

NYR over LAK in six

You guys don't know what this means for me. I stand to win 8000 on this. I put $20 on NYR at 100:1 odds, If it was Against LA it was 300:1, in 6 games was 800:1 odds

T-Bonizzle

Here's to hoping for the Rangers to be swept.