News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Militia (Washington DC)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

You'll pay me to fight?  Shoot, I'm in!   

I love sparring with men and women alike.  I'm used to being paid for my services, so that sounds great to me.   

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Good to hear. At this time I'd like to speak to each of you individually. Helena if you could wait outside I'd like to speak to Jynx first.

* Sgt. Josh Underpants waits for Helena to leave

Jynx I have a few questions to get to know you and how you'll fit here.

1. what sort of background do you have in a combat based situation?
2. Are you someone who is able to follow orders and do what's best for the unit?
3. What is it that you bring to the table that makes you the better option?
4. Finally, if hired how long would you be looking to stay?
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

1 - I'm a regular in the underground club fight scene.
2 - Yeah, unless the orders are stupid.
3 - Better than fire crotch out there?  Are you kiddin'?  I could break her in half man!
4 - As long as the checks clear.   

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Thank you Jynx is like to speak to Helena before I come to a decision. Could you please send her in and wait outside for a few moments.

* Sgt. Josh Underpants waits for the ladies to change places. 

Thank you for waiting Helena, I'd like to ask you a few questions to help me come to a decision.

1. what sort of background do you have in a combat based situation?
2. Are you someone who is able to follow orders and do what's best for the unit?
3. What is it that you bring to the table that makes you the better option?
4. Finally, if hired how long would you be looking to stay?

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

1 - I've been in many situations where I've needed to dodge dangerous things that were headed towards my face.  I think I've developed an impressive bit of agility!
2 - I've made a life out of my ability to do everything I'm told, no questions asked.
3 - I'm used to being in high pressure situations.  Sometimes, with the clock winding down for the day, it seems like relief is a million miles away.  But I always manage to to reach the climax of the situation just in the nick of time.
4 - As long as you need my services. 

Sgt. Josh Underpants

One final question Helena. What is your current line of work and would it have any effect on your time here?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

I'm a private yoga instructor.  I'll still see my regular clients, but I'll make sure it's on my time, not yours. 

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Thank you Helena at this time I feel you're not quite what I'm looking for as far as a sparring position here, but I would like to keep your contact information in case your talents are needed to fill a different position.

* Sgt. Josh Underpants waits for Helena to leave.

Private can you send Jynx back in please.

Jynx, after speaking with the both of you I feel you are the perfect person for the job here and I would like to extend you an offer of 1 mil with a 500k signing bonus for a 2 year contract.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Pleasure to have you here Jynx. Go on down to the facility and get your self acquainted with the rest of the team. I have some paperwork to take care of up here.

Private can you please inform Angel that her services are no longer needed here and we wish her the best in all her future endeavors.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Sir, I believe she may have pierced my eardrum with her squeal, but she has been informed sir!  She has left the building sir!

Sgt. Josh Underpants

My apologies private. Please send the lineup down to the trainers and go take a well deserved rest.

Main- Event: Mr. USA
Semi- Main Event: Lamar Nash
Tag Team 1: Morgan Jones
Tag Team 2: Denzel Jones
Opener: Porter
Woman: Michelle Zimmerman
Bench: Marshall Cutter
Sparring: Jynx

lock in
You Are Game Will Evolve

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Press release from the desk of Sgt. Underpants

Another hard blow has been struck here in D.C as we fell victim to The Devils both in the record books and in the injury received by Mr. USA. While his injury is a setback we will never surrender and will show our will and power as we go toe to toe with the PFC and show them what happens when you end up in the sights of the militia. It's time for our team to show everyone what it means to truly support the team from all ends something I think Presidents Justin and Death need to do before they have a mutiny on their teams.

Private lets get Spike in here please.

Spike another close week but unfortunately another injury to one of our troops. Have you had a chance to check on him yourself?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

He's pretty damn sore boss.  Last I saw, the Doc was still giving him the once over, but it was clear he was in pain.   

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Thanks for that update. I'll make sure to pay him a visit as well. Next matter of business, I know it's only been a week but how is Jynx fitting in with the rest of our team and do you think she is of better benefit to us than Angel was?
You Are Game Will Evolve