News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Militia (Washington DC)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

She's fitting in just fine.  I wouldn't be opposed to her getting in the ring for us so that we can see what she's got.  She's doing well during training, but you and I both know that the pressure of a real match are different.   

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Definitely something I'll look in to doing possibly in a few weeks when we take in the Rebellion. I think Sarah over in the PFC would be a little too much pressure for a first match right?  Finally last order of business on my end obviously with Mr. USA out this week Lamar is going to get the go ahead for the Main spot, what would you think about Morgan going singles this week in the 2 spot and having Cutter teaming with Denzel?
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

Lamar is the obvious choice for the Main Event spot.  I like using Morgan at Semi-Main, and teaming Cutter with Denzel - it'll properly ease Marshall back into the lineup after his injury.  I'm not sure how the twins will take it though.   

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Alright I will speak to the both of them a bit later.  Is there anything you would like to discuss Spike?
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Well, something has been bothering me lately.  I've generally been more of a conservative guy my whole life, but this Donald Trump thing is ridiculous!  Can you imagine if that fool becomes the President of the United States?!?  Then, you have a guy like Bernie Sanders on the Democratic side who, although I may not agree with a lot of his policy, seems like a genuine guy to root for.  Like I won't have to suffer through the same old DC bullshit.  I'm just so confused about the whole thing.  It's like an existential crisis for me, and I just don't know what to think.       

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I whole heartedly agree with you Spike, this Trump thing is ridiculous. He's bad for America, I'm a Sanders guy here he's got the right idea to get us back on track. But we'll save the politics for another time. Go on down to get our guys ready and can you send Morgan up please?

Morgan I wanted to get your feelings on an opportunity here for you. As you know Mr. USA is hurt and will be out of action this week which leaves an opening in our semi main event spot. How would you feel about competing in that spot and having Cutter team with your brother this week?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

DAY-UM!  Wait 'til Denzel hear about 'dis shit!!  'Dat fool gon' be straight trippin' when he hear it me and not him.  My dude!!

MORGAN EXTENDS HIS FISTS FOR A BUMP

Sgt. Josh Underpants

* Sgt. Josh Underpants returns the fist bump

Just do me one favor and let me speak to Denzel alright
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

MORGAN QUICKLY RETRIEVES HIS BROTHER

Nah playa', I ain't shittin' you! I's gon' be the Semi-Main 'dis week boy!

Man, you think I'm stupid or somethin'. I ain't gon' fall for yo shit like that Christmas when you tole me Dad was gettin' out for good behavior! 

Fool, we was 7! You still trippin'?   

Pssh, whatevah homie. 

Sgt. Josh Underpants

This is not quite the meeting I had in mind.  Morgan if you wouldn't mind waiting outside please while I speak with Denzel.

* Sgt. Josh Underpants waits for Morgan to leave.

Now first off Denzel, yes what Morgan said is true, I asked for him to move in to the Semi main event spot due to the unfortunate injury bug we have seemed to have here to start off.  That being said this is no way affects your standing here and you will still be wrestling this week, what I'm asking of you is to team with Cutter.  He's coming back off his injury and I think a tag team match will be a better way to get him back in the ring with a lower chance of re-aggrivating his injury.  Is that something you can do for me just for this week?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

So, he wasn't lyin'?  Damn......yo, he say anything about Pops comin' home while he was in here? 

Sgt. Josh Underpants

No he wasn't lying and I'm sorry Denzel he didn't say anything about your pops. I'll let you get back to your training, got a big week coming up.

Private can we get Cutter up here.

Cutter glad to have you back this week. Got some business to discuss with you. It would seem fate has struck this team with another blow and saw fit to strike down one of us. This leaves me with a special request from you, I want you to team with Denzel in our tag team division this week. Does this sound like something you can do for me?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

I am the proverbial aloe, gathering divisive timber.  Denzel is a man who must recognize that it is he himself that is the diversification of his own state.  The state of indifference.  The glue holding together the honeycombs of the ether, if you will.  There are times when such a man must gather the freshest of cedars, preparing for the inevitable equinox.  Is he such a man?  Am I?  Cutter.....

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I'm sure both of you are ready for the equinox and are just the men we need this week. You go get prepared for the Equinox Cutter.

Private lets get Lamar in here please.

Lamar first I want to say great job in your match against Wade. I was impressed with the show you put on and I'm hoping to see much more of that from you. That being said I have a big mission for you this week. As you know Mr. USA is hurt which means someone has to step up in to the Main Event spot to take on Hawkins and I can't think of a better man than you. Everyone this last week was talking about the match between Hawkins and Nichols I know come next week we're going to be talking about the classic match between you and Hawkins and how you showed everyone the true fighting spirit of the militia. You ready to show everyone why we're the best there is?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Damn man, my career is taking off!!  You got that rocket ship strapped to my ass!!  Imma make you proud dawg!