News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Militia (Washington DC)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

That's all I and the team can ask for Lamar. Go on back to training, big week coming up for you.

Private hold my calls I'm going to go visit Mr. USA.

Hey future champ, I wanted to come and personally see how you're feeling. Anything you need from the team?
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

I'm a soldier sir.  A soldier for my team, and a soldier for my country.  If you need me this week, I'll suit up and be there, no questions asked.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I appreciate that but I need my soldiers at a hundred percent. You take the week off to heal up soldier and we'll have your spot waiting for you next week.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Sgt. Josh Underpants

* Sgt. Josh Underpants talking to self.

Time to head back to the office, I'll just send the trainers an email for the lineup on my way there

Main- Event: Lamar Nash
Semi- Main Event: Morgan Jones
Tag Team 1: Marshall Cutter
Tag Team 2: Denzel Jones
Opener: Porter
Woman: Michelle Zimmerman
Bench: Mr. USA
Sparring: Jynx

lock in
You Are Game Will Evolve

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Press release from the desk of Sgt Underpants.

Close matchup for us last week. Our guys went out there to try some new roles and I'm damn proud of what they were able to show against the PFC. Morgan definitely showed what he can do on his own and does give me food for thought as the season progresses.  Next week looks to be very interesting based on the news of a new leader in the Rebellion. This change could make the difference in the problems with frustrated talent and make them a more dangerous team.

Spike, another close week. We seem to be just on the verge of taking the match up each week. What are your thoughts on how everyone looked in their match ups
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

I like what I see from our boys.  We're a bit under the gun with the injuries and all, but everyone is putting in the work. 

Sgt. Josh Underpants

That is what I like to hear. Speaking of injuries, any updates on Mr. USA?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Doc tells me that he is still pretty sore, but he's cleared to compete if we need him.  He's not likely to re-aggravate it at this stage. 

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Thanks Spike, I know last week we discussed having Jynx get field tested this week against the Rebellion, based on what you've seen in training is this still something you want to try?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

I mean, she's won her last 2 matches in a row.  I think we keep riding that wave, but it's your call. 

Sgt. Josh Underpants

We're gonna keep her rolling than. Don't want to mess up what's working.

Is there anything else you need to discuss team wise?  If not can you send Mr. USA to see me.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Glad to see you up Champ. How are you feeling?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Back is still a little sore, but all in all I feel much better than last week.  I'm ready to help my unit win.