News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Militia (Washington DC)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Alright than. Spike told me the Doc cleared you and if you feel you're ready I'm gonna let you go ahead.  Head on down to practice and send Morgan up to see me please.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

Sgt. Josh Underpants

First I want to say great job last week. I know it wasn't the result either of us were looking for, but you looked impressive out there. Secondly, I want to talk to you about what you want to do this week. Obviously with Mr. USA ready for action again him and Lamar will be returning to their regular roles, so if you want to continue to try your hand as a singles competitor I can slot you in to open the show and get us started off with a win or you can return to tagging with your brother. I'm leaving the final choice to you.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Day-um man, that's a hard decision, nam sayin'?  I could do the singles thang, but then I slide down the card.  Or, I can keep my position, but still be stuck in that tag game.

I dunno what ta do man....you gots some advice for me or some shit? 

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Here's how I see it. You and your brother have a great tag team and you two can be the faces of the tag division if that's what you want. If you want a singles career you do have to pay your dues. You got your first taste last week when we needed you but you're still used to the tag style and I think that's what hurt you. In my opinion if you want to pursue a singles career you need to get used to the change of pace and I think an opening spot would help you along with speaking to Lamar about possibly mentoring you for the future.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

That's like, fuckin' wisdom dude.  I'm in! 

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Alright than Morgan. Let me speak to Lamar real quick, if you could just wait outside while I do so

Private please have Lamar Nash come upstairs please.

Lamar great to see you again. As always great job last week. I'm gonna cut right to it. You are a prime example of a team player and a constant professional in and out of the ring. That said I have a favor to ask of you. I want to help Morgan get started on a singles career and I feel you would be a perfect person to take him under your wing and help him become the best he can be. Is that something you would be interested in.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Yo man, each week you keep giving me more and more responsibility.....I LOVE IT DAWG!!  Imma be your go-to guy dawg, you know it!

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I'm glad to hear that. I do have one more thing to discuss with you and know this is in no way a knock on you at all, but as you know Mr. USA is back and ready to fight again. Since he is promoted as our Main Event guy, I would have to give him the nod for the main event again and have you back in the semi spot. Are you cool with that?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Thanks for understanding.

Private please send Morgan back in.

Morgan I've spoken to Lamar and he's agreed to mentor you. I'd like the two of you to start working together during training.  I'm sure with the knowledge you can pick up from Lamar you'll be a singles star for sure.

Is there anything the two of you need from me or any questions you have?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

NEITHER MAN HAS ANYHING MORE TO ADD

Sgt. Josh Underpants

That will be all gentleman. Please head to practice and advise the trainers I'll send the lineup down shortly.

Main- Event: Mr. USA
Semi- Main Event: Lamar Nash
Tag Team 1: Marshall Cutter
Tag Team 2: Denzel Jones
Opener: Morgan Jones
Woman: Michelle Zimmerman
Bench: Porter
Sparring: Jynx

lock in
You Are Game Will Evolve

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Press release from the desk of Sgt. Underpants.

First off I want to say how proud I am of this team, not only did we secure our first victory but our team showed great unity after the match with their celebration. On the flip side we have the terrible actions coming out of the wildcats camp, the attack by Kamikaze was inexcusable but also extremely fishy if you ask me. Now as far as the upcoming week goes, we have one of the strongest teams on paper in The Rockets, but paper can't measure will and heart. We're going to come at them full force and use the steam we have from this week to make a statement.

Spike, awesome job this week with getting our team that first win. What are your thoughts on matchup this coming week?
You Are Game Will Evolve

Mike Powers

The Shark Tank are coming off of a big loss, so they'll be hungry for a win.  That said, I think we have enough to beat them.  I like our chances.