News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Rebels (Oakland)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

You better believe I'm gonna speak, boss. What I'm not going to do though, is blow smoke up your ass. I have some experience in the ring, but experience about what these guys are going through in that ring isn't the end all solve all to this business. What you need is what I can provide, and that is a strong leadership role. You want someone that is going to run this club, not someone looking to buddy up and bend over because I know what these guys are going through and feel sorry for them. This is a big investment for you, and I want you to have a big return by proving to this league that The Rebels are a team that the other clubs need to fear when they see us coming up on the schedule. You already know you have the team, it's time you hire it's leader.

Mike Powers

Yo, Domingo!!  I appreciate you showing up, but I'm going to go with Black Death as the new President of this club.  No disrespect....I just think his wrestling background will keep us in beer money.

Domingo

Thanks for your time, man. I better hurry if I want to catch that red eye to the Windy City then.

Black Death

You have  a good flight Dom catch you on the flip side

Thank you Boss ... first round of beers are on me at the bar later tonight .

Going to get to work now .

Can I see the  Head Trainer  and the Assistant Trainer in my office as soon as possible
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Black Death

Welcome gentleman , I thank you for coming in on short notice .  First let me introduce myself , the name is Black Death ,  You can call me BD for short .  As you may have already know I am the new club president. I am not going to be doing much changes at this moment .  going to need more time , bute  there is a reason I ask you both in here

I been looking over the team sheet and Mr. Evans has done a fine job with assembling a great team here . so I don't any reason to make big changes , but I do have question for you  both .  Last week James Reeves started over Irwin Stanford in the opening spot ... but your evaluations   states that Stanford is better the Reeves ,  Should we start Reeves this week against the Wildcats or should we move Stanford to the opening spot and move Reeves to the bench .  I want the best possible team in this match , so I want your thoughts  about this move

Mike Powers

Hey there Chief, damn nice to meet ya!!  Irwin is a mite better than James, no doubt about it, so on paper the move makes sense.  The thing you gotta ask yourself is this - will making changes after week 1 effect the clubs morale?  That one I can't answer hoss.

Black Death

Ah... I see Mr. Elliot , that is a good question ... it something that I am going to need to think about .

oh one more question , what is the team morale at this moment?

Mike Powers

Not too hot Chief.  Reeves and Temple had ta be separated after last weeks card, something we haven't dealt with yet.  Also, Irwin has been having difficulty fitting in since he got here.

**OOC - Check out these posts for more info BD:**
http://www.marksforxcellence.com/boards/index.php?topic=20898.msg358014#msg358014
http://www.marksforxcellence.com/boards/index.php?topic=20894.msg360935#msg360935

Black Death

alright Mr. Elliot , I going to address these issues asap ,  I want to thank you for you time and honestly with me.  Both of you can leave now ,  I got some work to do before we  can kick some Wildcat ass . 

Can I speak to  Mr. Bell please

Mr. Bell , Tigress has an infection last week , what is her condition this week,

Mike Powers

'Sup dawg.  She's pretty close to 100%.  The redness and swelling are gone, she doesn't have a fever, and she'll be finishing up the oral antibiotics in a few days. 

Black Death

she going to be at 100 percent soon .  That what I want to hear .  Great Mr. Bell and you should be commended for the excellent job that you done getting her back to 100 percent.   Thank you sir for your time and it was nice meeting you .  You can leave now I got a few issues to deal with this team . 

Can I see Donnie Temple and James Reeves in my office right now

Hello gentleman, My name is Black Death , I am the new club president.  It nice to meet you two ,   I am glad to be the president of what will be the first TCW Championship team.  Now that we got the formalities out of the way.  You know it my  first day on the job, you know on your first day , it should be easy .   You set up your office , you meet your staff , you get to know the layout of the building,  you test out the coffee ,  you meet your co-workers.  You know typical shit... no not my first day , my first day is little bit different... because I got a problem... you two are my problem!

Now I have read and I have been told that you two have had an issue with each other and it been going on for quite awhile now.  I do not need to know the details , quite frankly I do not care about the details... I want you two to know... this Shit...Ends... NOW!  I don't care who did this or who said that.  You are not fucking children!,  you are gown men ... act like it  ,   you are also  teammates.  Does not mean you two have to be friends with each other,  BFFs ,  or something ,  forgot that shit. but it does mean you two have to co-exist.  This team has all  the right pieces in place to win the championship this season and I will not see that fucked up over personal issues between teammates.  I will not allow that shit to happen... No chance in hell.  When you are on this Team, Team comes first

so for now on ,  no  more teasing , no more locker room fights,   no more negative shit ...  Your goal when you are on this team is to help this team win the championship, that it.  That all you should be thinking about ... How do I make myself better , so the team would be better.  We are Rebels , We are Strong and we do not fight among each other.  We kick the shit out of everyone else not a Rebel. Plain and Simple.

That pretty much it ... You know  I am good guy,  once you get to know me.  if your are doing right for the team, I will take care of you.   But if you are putting yourself before the team , if I feel that your not about the Rebels winning it all. If I feel that you are not committed 100 percent to this team.   I will make your life a living hell.  If you don't think I can do that ... test me and find out

So right now I want to hear these words coming from your mouths ... Sorry boss , I  understand and it will not happen again.

Mike Powers

DONNIE TEMPLE LAUGHS AND WALKS OUT OF YOUR OFFICE

Firstly, don't dress me down like I'm some sort of chump. I don't take kindly to that.

Secondly.....I'm sorry to cause you trouble on your first day. But that asshole had it coming. He lays off me, I'll be cool.  He doesn't.....well, you get the point.

Black Death

don't worry about the dressing down happening again , it only going to happen once.   

Mr. Reeves ,  I get the point   

Thank you for your time... you can leave now.

Can I speak to Irwin Stanford please

Mr. Stanford ...  how are you doing?

Mike Powers