News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Rebels (Oakland)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Feel like shit for droppin' that match last week.  If I'd have done my job, we'd have walked away with a win.  Sorry to let the team down boss.   

Black Death

That ok  Jackson  , You can make it up to the team this week.  You use that feeling  your feeling  right now as motivation. You got a tough match up this week. So you got out there , use that memory  of what happen  last week to drive you into stomping this fool into in the mat.  I got faith you are going to win  and win big .
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Thanks boss.  I know that my time is drawing short when it comes to wrestling at a really high level, and I really want to go out with a bang!   

Black Death

You will , with your help we are going to win that championship this season.  I have no doubt in that , thank you for coming in today  , that is all that I wanted to speak to you about , I see that you are ready to kick some ass this week.  so I will let you go. 

I am done for this week , Here is the line up , We are going to kick some Shark Tank ass this week.

WEEK THREE LINEUP

Main Event: Donnie Temple
Semi-Main Event: Jackson Cage
Tag Team #1: Jack Gibson
Tag Team #2: Lucas Wynn
Opener: James Reeves
Woman: Tigress
Bench: Punk
Sparring: Irwin Stanford

Black Death

To start out I will not be speaking about Mr. Temple at this moment.  Unlike him, I prefer to handle club business within the club.  But rest assure that I will be having a nice long chat with him about our issues. This thing will be settle between us this week. I can guarantee you that.

I am happy about the win...the Rebels, 3-0 so far, I am very proud of the team, the ones who went out there and gave it their all. I especially would like to commend the hard work of Tigress, who may not have pick up the victory, but damn sure impressive in her match. She has nothing to be ashamed of. It was one hell of a match. He makes me proud to call her a Rebel.  Rebels are right on track to win the championship and nothing going to stop us from reaching that goal and I pity the person or thing that stands in the way of achieving that goal.

Next week Match up is against the Rockets. A strong team on paper, but this matches are not done on paper. I know many people are picking the Rockets to come out on top, but that is not going to happen, The Rebels will overcome this challenge like they overcome all the challenges that they have face some far. Rockets are just another team that stands in our way and we are going to knock that challenge down also.

Really don't have much else to say, Wildcats has a big problem with their trainer getting attack. I wonder who could have done such a thing.  I hope Franchise can figure it out before all hell breaks loose over there.  Johnny Rebel has inherited a big mess in the Rebellion.  I hope he can right the ship really quickly

Thank you everyone and have a nice day

Black Death

Can I speak to the Head Trainer Mr. Elliot please

Mr. Elliot... before we speak about Mr. Temple , I  need  you answer me a question. What are his teammates stance on  him.  Because before I make a decision on him , I want to know how they are going to react.  Do they like him , do  they want  to kick the shit out of him for what he did last week. So what is his status with the teammates in  the locker room? 

Mike Powers

I ain't seen anything like it before chief.  Despite his actions, the team has his back.  The word is, he told the boys that if we didn't already have the 'W' locked up, he never woulda pulled his stunt.  He says it was a shot at you, not at them.

That's all second hand information though.  He still ain't said a word to me since this whole mess wit you started. 

Black Death

Well fine , Same like Mr. Temple wants to get my attention ...I hate when a grown man like like a child ...  least the good news he no longer fighting with Reeves.  Well ok , before I have a chat with him let me speak to one of the guys .  Thanks for the info.   You and the rest of the staff have done a great job so far . Keep of the  great work.  Thanks for your time.

Can I speak to James Reeves Please

Mr. Reeves , First of all good job with the win.  you done fine work on this team and I wanted to let you know that has not gone unnoticed. But that not why I ask you in my office today , I want to talk about  Donnie Temple , and  his lay down in the ring. I wanted to get your take on it and  to ask you how are the other guys reacting . Does the team have his back on  his actions?

Mike Powers

As I'm sure you know, he and I don't see eye to eye on a personal level.  So I may not be the best person to ask this question.  That said, I was in the room when you threatened to 'make life a living hell' if Donnie and I didn't straighten up.  Now, he seems to have taken much more offense to that comment than I did, although if you remember I wasn't too happy about it either.

Personally, I think he needs to grow up, be a man, and do his job.  But the rest of the team?  Well, they're kinda on his side.  They saw the Dirt Sheet report, then they saw that you didn't reach out to him after that.  He didn't cost us a win or anything.....as much as I hate to say it, I think the boys did a 180 and are with him on this one.   

Black Death

I see ... Well I want to thank you Mr. Reeves for the info, you have been a big help. You keep working hard and kicking ass out there. Thank you for coming in today .

Can I speak to Donnie Temple please

Well Mr. Temple ,   I must say nice job , you got my attention .  Let me ask you a question... What do you want?

Mike Powers

What do I want?  Are you kidding me?

You know, for the guy in charge, you ain't so smart.   

Black Death

Mr. Temple ... you should know by now , you don't have to be smart to be in charge. There plenty of examples of that everywhere in life.

But I get it... I owe you an apology and I owe you acknowledgment of your skills.  I am sorry about threatening you on my first day, I was wrong. I should have realize that you were just having some fun with Reeves and it was no big deal. Nothing that warranted me insulting you and threatening you. I was a total asshole.   

Also you give the team the best shot at winning the title and I need to treat you with more respect.  You are a damn great wrestler and worth everything that you are being paid.

I ask you know can we move pass this thing that is going on between us and move toward something more positive...beating the Rockets and getting one step closer to winning a championship.

Mike Powers

You release what you just said in a statement to the press, and we'll be cool.   

Black Death

Doing that right now Mr. Temple ... I am glad we can put this thing behind us and move on...

Press Release from the Office of Rebels President Black Death

I Black Death would like to make a formal apology to Donnie Temple of The Rebels Wrestling Club.  I am sorry for the way that I threaten him back in my office a few weeks ago , I was in the wrong and  a asshole to him for no reason. Mr Temple was having some fun with one of his teammates ,  it was not a big deal  and I acted in the wrong manner and for that I want to say I  am sorry and I am going to treat Mr. Temple with the respect that he deserves.

Donnie Temple is a great wrestler and worth the money that the Rebels are paying him. He gives the Rebels the best chance to win the Championship this season and I am damn happy to have this man wrestling for this team.

I want to say again I am sorry Mr. Temple and thank you for being a member of the Rebels

Rebels Club President 
Black Death 

Mike Powers

THE MEDIA AIR/PRINT YOUR STATEMENT