News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Rebels (Oakland)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Well I humble myself before the media and everyone , don't think there is anything left to do ... done for the week and let take down those Rockets . Here is the line-up

WEEK FOUR LINEUP

Main Event: Donnie Temple
Semi-Main Event: Jackson Cage
Tag Team #1: Jack Gibson
Tag Team #2: Lucas Wynn
Opener: James Reeves
Woman: Tigress
Bench: Punk
Sparring: Irwin Stanford
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

Rebels Press Statement

Last week's Events

Fantastic job by my team to get that win, We are also undefeated , so no matter what President Vega wants to deceive himself or his Devils., no matter how much he wants it not to be true ,  Rebels are also undefeated and will stay that way.  It was a hard fought match up with the Rockets. There were not a cake walk by no means , but we came together as a team and pull off a great victory. I am proud of them. A great win...A great job

On the News Story

It is hard to admit when you did something wrong , but that what I did , I made the wrong choice in how I acted and how I spoke. I am glad that Donnie Temple was gracious enough in accepting my sincere apology. I am glad that we can put that behind us now and move forward. We have the best team in the league and we continue to prove it week , after week , after week. No matter what some other presidents think. Rebels are strong and will continue to get stronger.

Around the League

When man with integrity of Gerry Nichols  said he was robbed , we should listen to him. I find it distasteful that Devils have to resort to tricks and underhanded tactics to get there wins. A victory not earned with honor and integrity is not worth winning.

Wildcats  have got a real mess on there hands .  Lee took out his friend and trainer Masuka ... Shocking , but I am to wonder why he did it? Did someone put him up to it? Lee just get mad at his friend? I am interested to see what happens next and how President Franchise hands this growing situation

That XJ Hawkins is on amazing roll , That was a fantastic match he had with Rory McCaul. I am fan of great wrestling and that was a great match.

I don't think it  just yoga that helping the Devils , but that just my opinion, but  come on I can not  be the only one who thinks this  ... yoga can not make such a quick change  happen with Wade and Trainer Wrinwright.  There something else going on there.  But hey I could be wrong.

Next Weeks Match-up

The Union Jacks  are up next , another good team coming off a tough loss and with Rory McCaul hurting.   But there still good , not to be underestimate  and we are going to be in for a tough fight .  But I know what my team can do and we are going to get that win. The Union Jacks are not going to make it easy , but we are still going to win .  Rebels are going to continue to roll toward that championship. The Union Jacks are not going to stop us, Nobody is going to stop us. 

Thank you all for your time and have a nice day

Black Death

Mr. Elliot , great job with the team last week ... great work by you and the staff .

how is the team's mood in the locker room right now?

Mike Powers

Everyone's pretty dang excited right now bud. 

Black Death

That good to hear ... wanted to ask if there are any issues that I need to know about... right now I think the team is a good place ... don't want to go messing with something that not broke at all.  So anything i need to address

Mike Powers

Cage dropped another match. He's looked shaky in there at times, I'm not sure if he still has it, and I'm not sure he realizes it yet. 

Black Death

I can understand your concern, I had a chat with Cage awhile back. He a team player and wants to win for us , but he has express that he knows that his time is coming to end , but I think he got something left in the tank.  I don't want to pull that trigger on him  just yet.

Also we have to look at who would enter in his spot. We could put Reeves in that spot , he been doing a hell of a job in the opener and think he a future main event talent ,  but he maybe not ready yet. But next season I think he could easily fit there with no problem. We could move Cage into the opener , i we move Reeves,  but I bet you he would get pissed at that , We could move Stanford into the opening spot , I know he would do a hell of a job there , but that would leave cage out and he not going to be happy about that either.  No chance in hell were breaking up Gibson and Wynn , Best team in the game right now. I don't see them losing a match all season.

I think we need to keep an eye on  Cage  moving forward.  but use cation right now.  We are still winning and I don't want to upset the team by making any undue changes unless we have too.  President T-bone of the Rockets found that out the hard way.  I will have another chat with him once we are done. See where his head is at... But I say we tread lightly right now. But it is something we maybe have to address later down the line. 

Any other concerns Mr. Elliot?

Mike Powers

Well, now that you mention it...I am concerned about the state of our nations food supply.  You got one side saying GMO's are bad and will kill you, then you got the other side saying that it makes no difference at all.  Then you got the gluten free people, who don't even have celiac disease and just like to be on a trend....it makes you wonder what you should be feeding your family! 

Black Death

Ah, It does make you think Mr. Elliot , It might be something that we need to address as a nation , but at the moment, don't think there much I can do about it. I must say very insightful  Mr. Elliot,  It was always nice to chat with you Mr. Elliot , I will let you get going , you have a nice day.

Can I speak to Doctor Bell please

Doctor Bell , how is the team health at the moment?

Mike Powers

'Sup dawg.  Aside from the expected bumps and bruises, we doin' alright. 

Black Death

That good to hear Doctor... Honest that all I need to know at this moment. It same like our people are good to go. Thank you for your time Doctor Bell

Can I speak to Jackson Cage please

Jackson , Welcome , sit down my man ... How you feeling ?

Mike Powers

....like shit boss.  I really need to step it up.   

Black Death

I hear you Jackson , You got a chance  this week to do that.

I want you to know that the team and I got your back this week.  I know that you are a champion and you are going  to step up your game and handle your business and kick some Union Jack Ass.   You done a great job for the team so far ... keep working like your working Jackson.  I know your going to help keep us undefeated and get us one step close to that title this season.

Can I ask if you need anything from me ?

Mike Powers

Just keep having faith in me boss.   

Black Death

You got it Jackson ... Thanks for coming in.

We are done  for the week... Here is the line up

WEEK FIVE LINEUP

Main Event: Donnie Temple
Semi-Main Event: Jackson Cage
Tag Team #1: Jack Gibson
Tag Team #2: Lucas Wynn
Opener: James Reeves
Woman: Tigress
Bench: Punk
Sparring: Irwin Stanford

Let go out  there and kick some Union Jacks ass

Lock In