News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

THE THREAD WHERE OOC STUFF GOES

Started by Hondo, November 17, 2014, 01:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Chris Shields on December 04, 2014, 04:38:04 PM
I figured most people would go with either Angle or Roode, and I wanted to be different. Clearly Bram is not a what the people want, considering that Shark Boy got as many votes.  :-[

If we were appealing to the real Vince, I would have won...

Goldferg

Quote from: Mike Powers on December 04, 2014, 08:52:35 PM
Next scenario, 12 variations of the same idea, lol.

Well this time round me and Duckman both went with the same guy (just with different alignments).
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Hondo

OK, that was a pretty fun pre-season. A lot of talented wrestling minds here, let me tell ya. I really hope Vince steals some of these ideas someday.

But all that said, the regular season starts this Monday, and things may end up getting a bit harder from here on out.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

BamBamBunglow

If the first one is "Get Heath Slater over", we riot.

Hondo

Quote from: Bungle on December 05, 2014, 08:16:42 AM
If the first one is "Get Heath Slater over", we riot.

Ding Ding, you son of a... well, you get the rest.

EBWOE

Not ding ding, that's it. More in regards to his killer promo before getting butt-raped by Rusev a few weeks go. Just clearing that up.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

BamBamBunglow

Ahhh, was that the "You ain't fought a real american Rock StAHHHHHH AHHHH HE'S KILLING ME OH THE HUMANITY"?

Hondo

Yep. The one where he comes out dressed as Apollo Creed.

It was actually a pretty good promo.

Mike Powers

Are we doing the blind system or the open system?

Chris Shields

Please tell me the first one really is to get Heath Slater over, because it just about writes itself. He keeps charging in on the big asshole heels, getting his ass kicked every damn week, and then finally gets the upset win and the crowd goes crazy because they've come to love the crazy bastard.

Hondo

Quote from: Mike Powers on December 05, 2014, 02:33:40 PM
Are we doing the blind system or the open system?

I'm thinking a mix of both. You submit them via PM, and I post them as we go along. The blind system was great, but I'm sure it got boring for you guys with nothing to do in the interim.

Also, if you don't have a RPG character set up yet, feel free to do so.

Mike Powers

So we still won't know who did each submission, but it'll give us stuff to read along the way?  Sounds good to me.

Black Death

Damn you ... Billion Dollar Princess
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

Since we're not really doing much discussing in the game thread, how would you feel about doing more RPG stuff in the thread?

ie, IC conversations, etc.

Chris Shields

Quote from: Hondo on December 09, 2014, 01:35:20 PM
Since we're not really doing much discussing in the game thread, how would you feel about doing more RPG stuff in the thread?

ie, IC conversations, etc.
I'd be cool with that.

Tritch

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013