News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

THE THREAD WHERE OOC STUFF GOES

Started by Hondo, November 17, 2014, 01:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

I was hoping to do a thing where it turned out David Hilm was Michael Hayes illegitimate son.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Chris Shields

Sorry Hondo, I'm gonna have to bow out of this. Got a lot of shit going on, don't really feel like going into any more detail.

Hondo

I'd suggest some Immodium, it's what helps me.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

Deadline is tonight at 8:00 pm EST, germs. If you're one of those last-minute type people, well......

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Goldferg

Think I'm gonna end up misisng this week mate. Was too tired to knock something together last night and its the work x-mas night out tonight
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Hondo

Quote from: Goldferg on December 12, 2014, 10:25:13 AM
Think I'm gonna end up misisng this week mate. Was too tired to knock something together last night and its the work x-mas night out tonight

The literally tens of Adam Rose and Bunny fans are gonna be so disappointed. ;)

Alex Smiley

I gotchu, Hondoooooo

Work's been interesting this week. Got asked to come in the last couple days. That said, I'm working on my submission for this week and will (actually) get it to you ASAP :)

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

T-Bonizzle

I love the multiple bunny thing, but do half of them even have current WWE contracts?

Goldferg

Quote from: Hondo on December 12, 2014, 02:14:22 PM
The literally tens of Adam Rose and Bunny fans are gonna be so disappointed. ;)

Bunny was gonna be Screamin' Norman Smiley & everthing

there was even gonna be a...

BIG WIGGLE!!!
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Hondo

Im pretty sure everyone mentioned is involved with WWE in some way. Smiley I believe works at the Performance Center, Malenko is a road agent, Foley and Michaels are on Legends contracts, etc. etc.

Domingo

If you need a sub for Shields I'd be down Hondizzle.

Hondo

You're in Domingo.

Create a character and jump in.

T-Bonizzle

Or don't create a character, it's fine :p

Black Death

Well my plan was going to end in the return of the ...Bogeyman
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Tritch

sorry guys, office holiday party, sittin this one out. :(

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010