News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

THE THREAD WHERE OOC STUFF GOES

Started by Hondo, November 17, 2014, 01:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Well, last time was Christmas, so that's not a good sampling. Again, in my opinion.

Hondo

I'll give it to Saturday @ 10PM, but I'd really like to see some folks take advantage of it.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I'll be one of those submitting late thanks Hondo. Spent most of this week sick. Was hoping to get something tonight
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Duckman

Missed deadline again Hondo, sorry man but this holiday has just not been good for getting online, or really doing anything beyond eating, drinking and sleeping.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Hondo

It's cool. I figure things will pick up now that the holiday season is over.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

BamBamBunglow

Not fishing for who's who - but whoever put the 'big wheel down at the cracker factory' quote in just had me in fits of giggles. I doff my cap to you sir.

Hondo

I think from here on out, we'll make the deadline Saturdays at 10pm. We'll put up the polls on either Sunday night or Monday morning  and let it overlap with the new scenario. Kinda like what we've done over the past few weeks.

Thoughts?

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

BamBamBunglow

BamBamBunglow

Wow, I seem to be channeling Jack Swagger - on top one week, bottom the next!

Really loving this game Hondo, good job.

Hondo

I think from here on out, I'm going to have you guys send your submissions via email. I don't know if I'm overlooking some of the submissions or what, but my inbox is too crowded as it is. I think having a dedicated email box would make things run a bit smoother and more accurately on my end.

So starting with our latest scenario, send your submissions to TOTB-MFX@yandex.com. Just be sure to put your Forum name and character name at the head of the email, just so I can reference them quickly.

Thanks guys, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Alex Smiley

No worries, Hondo. For what it's worth, I'm glad we're waiting until all submissions are coming in; my voting pattern for this scenario is actually changing somewhat with the ones coming in!

(...Yandex?)

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Hondo

Quote from: Alex Smiley on January 13, 2015, 02:38:55 PM

(...Yandex?)

I typed in 'free email" and it was one of the first ones to pop up. Figured, why not?

Tritch

hey hondizzle i was taking a look at the voting thread and the EP 5 thread and noticed that A. you had posted one of the "missing" ideas twice, and B. in the voting thread there was one featuring Jushin but this scenario does not appear in the EP 5 thread.

Not sure if that's the one you're still waiting for or if you accidentally posted the Muta one twice or something, just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Duckman

Duly noted on the new email Hondo.  If you need a hand sorting anything out with the game, just let me know.

Cheers,
Duckman