News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug E Fresh

A minor success. Won the 2nd half of my bowling league. Playing for the title next week. Epicly drunk right now lol.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on April 05, 2012, 10:56:31 PM
A minor success. Won the 2nd half of my bowling league. Playing for the title next week. Epicly drunk right now lol.

bolded my favorite part, but awesome job all in all there Doug, good luck next week
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Russ

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on April 05, 2012, 10:56:31 PM

NOTE FOR ALL OTHER EFK ALCOHOLICS: It is possible to write in full sentences with correct spelling, please refrain from drunken gibberish in the future!

PS: Congrats Doug!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: Russaholic on April 06, 2012, 10:27:08 AM
NOTE FOR ALL OTHER EFK ALCOHOLICS: It is possible to write in full sentences with correct spelling, please refrain from drunken gibberish in the future!

PS: Congrats Doug!

I didn't spell a few words right at first but I'm capable of hitting the delete button and retyping them. Others can too!

Knuckles

i dunno if its been said or not but Gary's sig with cena kicks ass. GJ man.....

The Refreshing drink....

Rob

I spell just fine when I'm drunk but I tend not to broadcast it so much now :P
SixersEagles

[/center]

Alex Smiley

The iPod touch I won just came in the mail today. Very awesome.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Arkia Fisk

Caution: Proud mother moment

My 3 year old daughter has finally grasped waking up in the middle of the night to potty. Officially done with the pull ups in all aspects!!! More money for me! Hip hip HOO-RAY!!

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Hondo

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on April 10, 2012, 04:56:51 AM
Caution: Proud mother moment

My 3 year old daughter has finally grasped waking up in the middle of the night to potty. Officially done with the pull ups in all aspects!!! More money for me! Hip hip HOO-RAY!!

*fist bump*

My three girls almost never took to potty training, especially my oldest. All three quit the bottle and pacifiers pretty easily and early, but they made up for it in their refusal to pee in the potty.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: JackHondo on April 11, 2012, 01:32:56 PM
*fist bump*

My three girls almost never took to potty training, especially my oldest. All three quit the bottle and pacifiers pretty easily and early, but they made up for it in their refusal to pee in the potty.

Man I feel you, I was really starting to wonder about her in the beginning. She still complains about it now a lil but at least she actually goes IN the potty. She's so rebellious and such a smartass starting off she would go to the bathroom, pull down her pants as asked then pee on the floor. Jus stand there and pee all over the floor looking at you like, "that's right, I'm doing it." I was whipping her behind almost daily!

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Doug E Fresh

My team won my bowling league tonight and I contributed to that win with THE best three game series I've ever had!

246, 278, 217 for a total of 741. I'm so drunkenly fucking stoked right now! :)

Black Death

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on April 13, 2012, 12:28:08 AM
My team won my bowling league tonight and I contributed to that win with THE best three game series I've ever had!

246, 278, 217 for a total of 741. I'm so drunkenly fucking stoked right now! :)

need a picture of the trophy... congrats 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Alex Smiley

You know what's awesome? Lexationships. Yessir.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Gary

To start my birthday celebrations tonight, I get on a party bus with open bar, and our destination is a Johnnie Walker Black Label open bar... safe to say I am getting hammered tonight.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Knuckles

i am INCHES AWAY from having my business of selling chocolates and bon bons and i am STOKED!! (in which case i will need to talk to u about a couple things duck man ;) )

http://apwprez.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=ooc&action=display&thread=9876

here check out some of my work. i got shit to do all this week but ill have my business license on wed and possibly a store , business cards, and website by fri at the latest. "Where Sweet Meets Insanity...." hells the fuck ya!!

The Refreshing drink....