News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug E Fresh

Used a magic hat beer cap to get a girlfriend. Yup I'm awesome. lol

! JDM The Professional !

Bought my black keys ticket. Fuck yeah!!!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Sabra

the Black Keys are AWESOME.

This Means Something.

Thank you Meggie for the beautiful signature!

Marq

Big shout-out to Jack (is Em alright, now?), Captain Josh (enjoy your shirt), and Alex K (dance, next time) who came out and supported. You guys ROCK.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Black Death

top billing over the Lakers and Clippers in LA... That is Awesome
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Russ

Alex actually came for the karaoke.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Drama Queen

Alex Smiley

That reminds me, I have pics of my own to put up. Thanks to Marq and James for another awesome Lexationships show.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Doug E Fresh

Ran a 5 kilometer race for domestic violence this morning. Literally rolled out of bed a half hour before race start. Took first place in my age group. Score.

Russ

Congrats dude, and a great cause!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on April 22, 2012, 10:38:02 AM
Ran a 5 kilometer race for domestic violence this morning. Literally rolled out of bed a half hour before race start. Took first place in my age group. Score.

*fistbumps*

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Sabra

Doug you just get more and more awesome. =D

This Means Something.

Thank you Meggie for the beautiful signature!

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Eventful weekend for me.

Scored 3 days off in a row, never happens.
Spent Saturday morning at the 2012 Autism walk, did a bit of networking with managers from other stores in my company, met some real awesome people, and even managed to raise a little bit of money for the cause.

Spent Saturday night with some great friends just drinking and playing games like we used to.

Spent all day Sunday at an old friends house, partying with his family.  Probably one of the oldest friends I have and just had fun getting to talk about the old days when the neighborhood was different.

Today I get to hang out all day with my best friend and just blow off any leftover steam before going back to work tomorrow.  Fun times all around
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Justin

Had a  phone interview today with an international law firm.  Should hear something within a week about the next step.

Drama Queen

I deleted facebook... it was really showing me the most disturbingly idiotic zombified aspects of humanity. I feel cleaner already. I found somewhere online to store my photos which was really the last practical use I had for it.

This site is really the only socially interactive website I visit now :)