News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Quote from: Drama Queen on April 24, 2012, 05:21:27 PM
I deleted facebook... it was really showing me the most disturbingly idiotic zombified aspects of humanity. I feel cleaner already. I found somewhere online to store my photos which was really the last practical use I had for it.

This site is really the only socially interactive website I visit now :)

Dangit DQ, who's going to fulfill my gift requests on Hidden Chronicles now??

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Alex Smiley

I'll be checking with the project director later today, but it seems as though I have been accepted to a CRU Summer Project in Chicago this summer.

YES! YES! YES!

Edit: Just got off the phone with the director. As long as I can raise the support (or cover whatever isn't raised), this summer in Chicago is a go!

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Black Death

Quote from: Alex K on April 26, 2012, 12:18:55 PM
I'll be checking with the project director later today, but it seems as though I have been accepted to a CRU Summer Project in Chicago this summer.

YES! YES! YES!

Edit: Just got off the phone with the director. As long as I can raise the support (or cover whatever isn't raised), this summer in Chicago is a go!

Just let Triple B know that you coming ... He may need to hid for the next 3 months your there
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dorling

I'm going to Prague on Saturday morning for my friend's stag do. Eastern European beers and guns await. Love the city, really happy to be going back.

Black Death

watch out for Vampires lol

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Not a better feeling in the world than watching your little brother get married I believe.

It was an awesome day and to top it off I was his bestman. The speech I delivered did truly deliver. Post speech I had drinks bought for me all night long and even the photographers and wedding planners sought me out to say that it was the best bestman's speech they had ever heard.

That of course topped off what was an amazing night all around. Pretty much on cloud 9 right now and next week marks...one year till my own big day.

Exciting and awesome times!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Doug E Fresh

Totally awesome man! I wanna get married lol

Dorling

Just got back from Prague. Shot some guns, ate a lot of red meat and drank a lot of dark beer.

When I go to sleep tonight I'm not waking up until Wednesday.

Black Death

told you  to watch out for those vampires

;D

Knuckles

WE HAVE A STORE!!! just buying equipment and getting it fixed up to specs then a grand opening this month SWEEET!

for those of u who dont know, i sell chocolates. DUCKMAN, check yer PM. soon as i get permission, ill post a link

The Refreshing drink....

Black Death

Knuckles

i prefer chocolatier lol but candyman is kool too

The Refreshing drink....

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

Alex Smiley

Two words:
[spoiler]Avengers Assemble[/spoiler]

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.