News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Success! New car sorted!

I collect in two weeks.

Arkia Fisk

I'm 26, I'm going to see the Avengers tonight, and my 3 yr old made me a birthday card that brought tears to my eyes. I love that little girl best present ever.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

FXBlade

Finally got myself a J-O-B!!

After 2 years of Health scares, operations, radiotherapy, medication changes.  I went from giving up my own pub/restaurant to training as a sports coach, and although its only part time its with a great company that can only improve on that! Fucking over the moon because at one stage was never sure what I was going to do because all of my training was in restaurants/kitchens and was 'advised' by my consultants not to enter that business again.

And 13 days ago my wife gave birth to my second child.

Am so over the moon at the moment, 2 years of scares and worries and things are finally falling back into place!!

Gary

So this is gonna be a weird entry cause its a mix of bad but good news. Some of you probably noticed I was away for a while from the boards, posting only on the SB for ppvs. I was actually a little bit depressed cause my job sucked, I had literally started to lose my love and passion for graphic design. I started thinking of going back to school to study something else (was planning on finishing my BA in Graphic Design late last year), then I found out the goverment was helping people start their own business. I had always wanted to either launch my clothing line or my own design studio. Decided to go the safer route and plan for the design studio. Last week 2 things happened, one of my frat brothers who I've known since he was a baby killed himself, that day was horrible as fuck but it was the last bad day I had. Day after one of my best friends who has photography and graphic design studio called me, saying he had been hired to design and entire magazine and need help. We met, and he decided to hire me not only for the magazine but to work in his studio, now I can say fuck you to my old bosses who were the most disorganized bunch of fuckers ever. We talked it over, and we have decided that Im gonna keep trying to get the goverment loan, expand the studio he already has, (he has a hell of a client list included Masseratti PR), and I would take over all graphic design (which he hates), and he would concentrate on video/photography. So work wise Gary very happy, to top it off, my little cousin got engaged the same day so Im now anxious to get fucking drunk at her wedding cause her friends are hot (and by little I mean she is 25 and so are all her hot single friends).

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Cory

great to hear Gary, you helped me out with my business logo and I've seen your talent expressed numerous times on these boards. hope all goes well my brother.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Marq

Not something I usually talk about -- especially to strangers online -- but I just wanted to say that I had sex with my girly to Velvet Sky's theme last night, and it was the hottest thing in the world.

Awesome.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Goldferg

Quote from: Marq on May 11, 2012, 04:34:12 PM
Not something I usually talk about -- especially to strangers online -- but I just wanted to say that I had sex with my girly to Velvet Sky's theme last night, and it was the hottest thing in the world.

Awesome.

Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I wouldnt normally post this...but I had a webcam at Marc's place and totally jacked it for 5 minutes to him having sex with his girly. Unfortunately had to watch the video 5 times to get to the 5 minute climax...but it was worth it!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Marq

What can I say? I'm efficient.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

and grainy! Damn webcam...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

Congrats Gary!  I may be needing help with a graphic logo for a company I am thinking about starting up.

Dorling

Got my new car on Tuesday night! Life with vehicle is so much better than life without!

Adam Wrong

Had management course today...

Got huge praise...

Then got told I was done for the day at half 11!

Soent the afternoon drinking in the sun!

Boom!

Ty

Went to the doctor yesterday. Since I was in the hospital a couple weeks back, I've been feeling down one day and good for the next couple days and then really down the next. I kinda feel like my testerone levels are dipping low and feel no motivation. So my doctor gave me a list of foods that she feels can help me. Then she told my wife that more sex on my down days would help until my levels return to normal. Damn, I gots a great doctor.

Justin

Leaving work early today and tomorrow I'm throwing a block party for the entire neighborhood.  Live DJ, fish fry, hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, ribs, and other food.  Plus liquor, beer, liquor, beer, liquor.....and more beer and liquor.