News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Rob.B

Quote from: Reaper on June 19, 2012, 12:30:12 PM
Just finished my last exam, Fuck Yes!

To follow this up, I'm hammered for the first time in like a month!

Russ

Just got accepted onto/funded for a 7-person international synthetic biology competition team. Sounds quite nerdy, I know, but essentially we're building a brand new protein/strand of DNA from scratch to arrest cancerous tumour growth and then heading to Amsterdam to present in front of a few thousand people for the European finals. EEEEEEEEEEEE. Also might get to meet Stephen Fry out of it: WIN.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Justin

That's awesome Russ.  Congratulations and good luck!

GM Franchise

In San Diego until sunday and that is awesome.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

San Diego is on my list of places to visit one day.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Great awesomeness all around, but I got to shout out to Russ on the basis its that sort of thing which makes me nod my head in total respect for the man. Go get them Russ.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

FBL gets a shout out for being awesome. So does Ian for running it. Great work all around.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

It's not the greatest job on Earth, it's not the highest paying job around, BUT I am confirmed as being hired for a new job.

After the hell that was my last one, sucking the will to live out of me, and after months being unemployed having a job to look forward to is a huge plus.

That and the fact I start out a dollar an hour MORE than I was making at the last one after four years of busting my ass for that ungreatful, dickhead asshole son of a bitch retarded dumbass piece of shit fat troll is pretty good.

I'm supposed to go do a week of training the 30th.

Judge

Quote from: jagilki on July 02, 2012, 01:29:04 PM
That and the fact I start out a dollar an hour MORE than I was making at the last one after four years of busting my ass for that ungreatful, dickhead asshole son of a bitch retarded dumbass piece of shit fat troll is pretty good.

I take it they're not your favorite person.

Drama Queen

Very happy to read that Jag, congrats dude, you deserve a fucking break!

Russ

Black Death

Jag ... truly happy for you .
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Adam Wrong

I have 2 interviews next week for 2 of the biggest jobs in my life and been approached by Sheffield Childrens Hospital about becoming their pharmacy manager. Life goals potentially achieved 3 years ahead of schedule for the win...

One of the interviews involves being responsible for pharmacies and all medication related outlets across a huge chunk of the UK (North Yorkshire for the Brits.)

To say I am excited but shitting myself is an understatement

Doug E Fresh

Wish you luck! That's some incredible stuff. Didn't realize just how huge of a deal the interviews were the first time you mentioned it to me today. Fantastic!