News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

My fiancee got PRK today. Surgery went good, now she has 20/20 vision.

Knuckles

electrician came and gone, plumber is at work. all goes well, all i need is a final inspection then buy groceries and i can open up my shop OFFICIALLY on monday!! woo hoo

The Refreshing drink....

T-Bonizzle

Once my background check processes I'm gonna be offered a job at a local grocery store. Not glamorous but I'll finally have an income again.

Doug E Fresh

I've been conducting an independent study with a student trying to train her left brain to conceptualize developmental mathematics. She's 80% blind in the left eye on top of having a disease that causes mental deterioration of some kind. Well she passed all her tests which is amazing for her AND as a parting gift she gave me a 12 year old bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon from Chile.

Oh and I just got a house which is for some reason surprisingly less significant to me right now. Though  I do know what I'll be drinking on my first official night moved in haha.

Knuckles

PARTAY AT FRESH'S HOUSE!!!

The Refreshing drink....

T-Bonizzle

Let's do it. It's only a 7 hour drive to Ohio for me. HOUSE PARTY

GM Franchise

Back in San Diego again on vacation.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Got a job interview for a teaching position on tuesday.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Goldferg

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on August 02, 2012, 12:02:07 PM
I've been conducting an independent study with a student trying to train her left brain to conceptualize developmental mathematics. She's 80% blind in the left eye on top of having a disease that causes mental deterioration of some kind. Well she passed all her tests which is amazing for her AND as a parting gift she gave me a 12 year old bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon from Chile.

Oh and I just got a house which is for some reason surprisingly less significant to me right now. Though  I do know what I'll be drinking on my first official night moved in haha.

+1
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

T-Bonizzle

Can't elaborate yet, but a huge relief was just lifted off my shoulders.

Knuckles

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on August 04, 2012, 09:12:34 PM

wats the young mans name? ;)

The Refreshing drink....

jagilki

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on August 04, 2012, 09:12:34 PM

It no longer burns when you pee?

T-Bonizzle

Because of you that'll never clear up.

Knuckles

<<<<<i just got turned into a latino goat......

The Refreshing drink....

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Finally got full internet back today and I should finally be getting rid of my car from hell today and getting a new one
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.