News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Interviewed with five school principals yesterday about positions and likely will finally get a permanent teaching gig. Just waiting to hear back from them.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

Justin

She was 11 days late, but my beautiful baby girl was born August 16th, weighing 8 pounds 2 ounces and measured 21 inches long.

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on August 18, 2012, 08:24:40 PM
She was 11 days late, but my beautiful baby girl was born August 16th, weighing 8 pounds 2 ounces and measured 21 inches long.

As said on the FBL forum congrats Justin.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

In a bit of good news I got hired to my first licensed teaching job. Have to start out as a long term sub due to paperwork issues but the job is mine.  :)

Black Death

congrats James ... if I can get back to college , that what I will do also ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

Quote from: Black Death on August 19, 2012, 03:16:08 PM
congrats James ... if I can get back to college , that what I will do also ...

Congrats to Justin, but what BD just said has touched a nerve.  It's something I've thought over the last few years.  If I could have it all to do again, I really wish I would of applied myself harder in School and went into education myself.  So, congrats Franchise.

Justin

Just got a promotion at work with an 11% pay increase.  New child and a promotion=definition of awesome!

Stoner

Quote from: JustinP on August 18, 2012, 08:24:40 PM

Dude my little girl was a week early with the same measurements lol.  Hella congrats though!

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Adam Wrong

Has the greatest parents ever. Got back from V festival to discover my laptop hd given up the ghost. Went to get it repaired and was told it would cost more than the laptop itself. My dad spoke to my half brother who has sent a brand spanking new sexy as hell laptop from his work where he gets epic discounts (essentially gets them trade price.)

Dad bought one off of him and has given it to me and i was expecting to pay for it but they have told me that it is a gift and now here I am ready to rp for the ET tournament!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

My mate and his missus had a baby boy. Apparently it was 55 cms long.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Kieran King

I moved to Perth in Australia last Friday (from New Zealand). In this week, I already have a job doing exactly what I want to be doing (working with children with autism), and have an apartment right next to the ocean. Seems like a good decision so far.

Justin

That's great news Kieran.

Ty

Found out Monday that my wife is 4 weeks pregnant

Judge

Quote from: GM TyTy on September 14, 2012, 10:49:16 PM
Found out Monday that my wife is 4 weeks pregnant

Good job, you genetic jackhammer.