News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBritishVixen

^ That's good customer service.

Work's christmas party was last night and it was awesome! I was sober but non alcohol cocktails are just as good as the boozey ones.

Dorling

Quote from: HarmonyFTW on December 22, 2012, 11:46:51 AM
I was sober but non alcohol cocktails are just as good as the boozey ones.

I'm afraid my Strawberry Daiquiri begs to differ.

I was sober at my Christmas party but they insist on having it in the middle of nowhere and I'm not shelling out for a taxi.

TheBritishVixen

I had to drive cos the person whose house I was meant to be staying at has had the Norovirus and I didn't want to risk catching it from her by staying at her house in case I gave it to mum.

I live out of town too, so a taxi there and back would have been pricey as hell.

Drama Queen

Non-alcoholic broccolis for Harmony and Dorling for not giving in to the seasonal temptation to drink and drive.

TheBritishVixen

I honestly do not need to drink to have a good time. I had a fabulous night and not a touch passed my lips.

Jennifer

I don't drink and can't drive, does that count?  ;D

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Rob

a) Tax rebate of £127

b) Those of you that know me well will know I dropped out of uni around Christmas 2011 and have had troubles with money since then. I had a final warning for £98.00 today after having already paid £173.00. I literally just talked to some guy and he said it was a glitch on the system and I don't have to pay that. Which is a massive relief
SixersEagles

[/center]

TheBritishVixen

Getting sent home early from work due to the snow.

Justin

I found a $20 bill on the ground today.

DXFan27

GM Franchise

Everyone got to wear football jerseys and sports clothing to work today. I wish it was like this every day.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

TheBritishVixen

My best friend's hen party last night.

T-Bonizzle

Getting 1800 on tax return

TheBritishVixen

Passing my Early Years Professional Status assessment!

Rob

Probably jinxing it but may be getting a temporary promotion at work which will help with my training and I wouldnt mind it on the CV
SixersEagles

[/center]