News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Quote from: Totally TyTy on May 09, 2013, 05:31:42 PM
Proudly announcing. Taiyo Jacob Ricard, born 1347 Saskatchewan time today weighing eight pounds four ounces or 3.74 kg

Congratulations good sir.

TheBritishVixen

A weekend with no plans what so ever.

I've spent the last 3 weekends being super busy with little to no time to myself. This weekend I have nothing planned and do not intend leaving my PJs unless forced to.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Totally TyTy on May 09, 2013, 05:31:42 PM
Proudly announcing. Taiyo Jacob Ricard, born 1347 Saskatchewan time today weighing eight pounds four ounces or 3.74 kg

Congrats to you Ty!  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Sgt. Josh Underpants

So you guys may have noticed I've been more or less absent from the site over the last few weeks.  Reason behind that is, I got a promotion at work again.  I'm now the Managing Supervisor for the warehouse, pretty much means I'm allowed to open or close the store without one of the other managers there.  Unfortunately for me that also means a lot of turnarounds.  They love having me close the night before my trucks to set everything up than come back in the morning to work them.  Honestly this is the most tired I have been in a long time, but at the same time I love it.

in other words WOOOOO Promotion, This mexicans movin on up
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Justin

Congratulations Ty!

Congratulations Josh!

Alex Smiley

I graduated yesterday. It feels weird not having school to go to. But it's absolutely great being done.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

jagilki

So, High School next year?

TheBritishVixen

I've got a NIECE coming. I'm really pleased its a girl, because I want to spoil it with beautiful dresses and shoes.

Dorling

Passed my recruitment test for the Royal Fleet Auxiliary a couple of weeks ago. Waiting on an interview date.

Justin

Quote from: Dorling on May 23, 2013, 05:04:09 PM
Passed my recruitment test for the Royal Fleet Auxiliary a couple of weeks ago. Waiting on an interview date.

What exactly is the Royal Fleet Auxiliary?

Triple B

It's a civilian division of the Royal Navy, I believe.  They supply the navy and army through RAS missions, and help with training support as well.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Dorling

What B said. Civilian manned Ministry of Defence ships that sail the world keeping Navy ships at sea. They also assist with disaster relief, humanitarian mission and get involved in the war on international drug smuggling.

Would be a massive change in my life if I got in.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Excellent news mate. Look forward to the even better news when you get in there!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

Quote from: Trumpers on May 28, 2013, 10:34:37 AM
Excellent news mate. Look forward to the even better news when you get in there!

Cheers mate. Got a call today - I'm heading down to Portsmouth on Thursday for my next interview, stage 2/3.

Justin