News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on August 05, 2013, 03:37:53 PM
Promotion coming. Full-Time Professor soon to be. I'm stoked!

Awesome news man, really happy for you!

Justin

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on August 05, 2013, 03:37:53 PM
Promotion coming. Full-Time Professor soon to be. I'm stoked!

Is your office going to be completely littered with papers and books like most of the professors I had were?

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: JustinP on August 05, 2013, 03:54:56 PM
Is your office going to be completely littered with papers and books like most of the professors I had were?

Give me two months and yes.

Justin

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on August 05, 2013, 05:35:02 PM
Give me two months and yes.

Please provide a picture to fully cement said promotion.

GM Franchise

Got two interviews tomorrow for teaching positions.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: JustinP on August 05, 2013, 06:32:04 PM
Please provide a picture to fully cement said promotion.

Remind me to do this. Pre-messy desk or post-messy desk

Justin

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on August 05, 2013, 07:59:11 PM
Remind me to do this. Pre-messy desk or post-messy desk

Both.  Lets see one of the new, fresh office.  And then after you've been a couple of months in the job.

Justin

Quote from: GM Franchise on August 05, 2013, 07:58:30 PM
Got two interviews tomorrow for teaching positions.

Good luck!

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Kind of an awesome note, even though my brain is still comprehending everything.  I just found out I have an older half brother who lives about an hour away from me
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Triple B

Josh...

If you can't see that this is your chance to record a music video called "Boats n' Hoes" then there's no hope in this world.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

GM Franchise

Got another job interview today.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Mike Powers

Quote from: GM Franchise on August 08, 2013, 04:03:59 PM
Got another job interview today.

Hope you get something good bro.  You teach young kids, middle school, high school....?

Alex Smiley

Things are looking up for me job wise. Sent a bunch of applications, resumes, all that good stuff out to design and non-design jobs. I've had a couple interviews here and there. Currently waiting to hear back from others.

I've also got a few freelance jobs in the works, paid and unpaid. Good times.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on August 08, 2013, 04:47:20 PM
How did the others go?

First one went good but the principal never got back to me. Second one was meh. The third one went really well. And I just got a call about the fourth one from a principal I'd subbed for last year who wants to hire me on the spot. Once she hears back from HR I'll know what's going on. Luckily I'd done a superb job at her school last year so she remembered that which is going to help me out big time.