Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Good stuff Rob, well done buddy!!
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Just got accepted for a second job, just have to pass a drug test and background check and I'm in, definite good bye to social life during the holidays
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Duckman

That's good news man.  Just think, more money in the pocket.  Then when you do want to do something socially, you can do it so much better with a few extra bucks!

Good luck with the checks, I'm sure they'll work out and you'll be in.

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Just got the call that I officially start my second job on Thursday
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Marq

Soooo... for those that don't know, a funny Facebook status I'd written about "GTA: Online" got me the opportunity to work with gaming/pop-culture juggernaut, IGN, here in the Bay Area.

My first piece of content? Doing a fun-filled, reference-laden commentary on "WWE 2K14" for the PS3. Not sure when it goes live, but you'll hear me making jokes and pretending to be a producer for "Marks For Xcellence" just so I have an excuse to plug the show.

Watch for it, and please share with your friends! If the video gets a decent amount of hits and good feedback, it'll add more fuel to the fire to bring me back (which apparently, they already want me to do, but more praise is always welcome)! :)

"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

jagilki

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Duckman

Great stuff buddy, and loving the mentions of MFX!  You can be sure we'll hype the shit out of this when it goes up.

Be sure to let me know as soon as it goes up!

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Quadzilla

My little Abrigo is doing me proud. :-[

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

Jennifer

Officially started hormones today.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Rob

So if I put everything down on paper that's happened to me with my job over the last 3 months, it would look great. I mean I'm doing well out of it, I'm running the shop a lot of the time - heck, I'm running it solo tomorrow during our single busiest period of the year.

Just feeling really good about the job tomorrow, even though about a month ago I thought we were being closed. Well, that isn't happening. So the awesome thing is I'm still going to have a job beyond January 17th!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jerry McClean

Graduate tomorrow from my masters course. Think it should be in here not the moaning thread. Even if the real world awaits >_>

Justin

Quote from: Jerry McClean on December 11, 2013, 06:30:05 PM
Graduate tomorrow from my masters course. Think it should be in here not the moaning thread. Even if the real world awaits >_>

Congrats!! Big accomplishment.