News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

I'm not entirely sure how to put this, but...I think I might be getting into a relationship. With a real woman and everything.

I went on a date last Saturday, actually setting up for a second date soon.

On top of that, more and more freelance work has been coming my way (big shoutout to JDM for letting me expand to the Australian market...sorta...lol)

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: GM AlexK on January 29, 2014, 12:34:36 AM
I'm not entirely sure how to put this, but...I think I might be getting into a relationship. With a real woman and everything.

On top of that, more and more freelance work has been coming my way (big shoutout to JDM for letting me expand to the Australian market...sorta...lol)

Randomly enough I was just opening up the awesome thread to give you a big shoutout. Don't thank me- thank you for doing such kick ass work and making launching my company look and feel even better!

More importantly, she's a lucky gal' !!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Justin

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on January 29, 2014, 02:57:19 AM
Randomly enough I was just opening up the awesome thread to give you a big shoutout. Don't thank me- thank you for doing such kick ass work and making launching my company look and feel even better!

More importantly, she's a lucky gal' !!

What kind of company you got?

Marq

Quote from: GM AlexK on January 29, 2014, 12:34:36 AM

Congrats on the date and everything, Alex -- but don't get ahead of yourself quite yet. In my experience, that kind of thinking will lead to expectations that may or may not be met. Enjoy it for what it is, sir, and don't make the mistake of resenting it for what it's not. Go with the flow, my friend.

"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Marq on January 29, 2014, 12:26:06 PM
Congrats on the date and everything, Alex -- but don't get ahead of yourself quite yet. In my experience, that kind of thinking will lead to expectations that may or may not be met. Enjoy it for what it is, sir, and don't make the mistake of resenting it for what it's not. Go with the flow, my friend.

Yeah, last time I got ahead of myself and it all sorta fell apart. That was five years ago, so I've had some time to reassess lol. Thanks for the advice!

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

! JDM The Professional !

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Justin

! JDM The Professional !

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

J-Reb

We were able to welcome my second child in to the world on Monday evening.  Everyone is happy and healthy.  We got home late last evening and now relaxing.

I'm in big trouble.  This one has me wrapped around her finger already.

Black Death

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on February 12, 2014, 08:45:36 AM
We were able to welcome my second child in to the world on Monday evening.  Everyone is happy and healthy.  We got home late last evening and now relaxing.

Congrats man and yes you are in big trouble  lol

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

Daniel Bryan Leads An ARENA WIDE Yes Chant! (WWE RAW 1/13/14)

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Mike Powers

Congrats bro. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.....outside of course. :)

TheBritishVixen

I'm 2 matches into my new efed and I'm 2-0 with a mid card championship in my possession.

:D

Rebel Child

Got given a new program at work.

This one is actually getting close to things I know about (ish) [unlike tech support (Go ahead Judge, you can laugh at that thought.)]

But it has to do with an MMA (I think it's MMA) company and it's new shop that just went live today.

I've been learning a lot of programs as of late as my supervisor told me she can see me getting Escalation (the bridge between call agent and Supe) with ease, and even becoming a Supervisor by the end of the year.

So good news on two fronts.

And found it kinda awesome that well.. MMA, how cool is that?!

The guy who runs the program gave me this weird look once I started spouting some things off, not much mind you as I don't know that much.

However, I'm not too sure how busy it's going to be with this program.  They're not expecting a high call rate (maybe ten calls a day -max-) but I felt like I should share.

Sure as hell beats roadside assistance on any given day.  (But I still have to do that too)

GM Franchise

Congrats Rebel!  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible