News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Finished my first full year teaching today. It overall was good but did have its moments. I think next year will be much smoother than how this year went.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rebel Child

Just got my second promotion in less than a month!

I am now a supervisor! ;)

Justin

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 05, 2014, 09:29:13 PM
Finished my first full year teaching today. It overall was good but did have its moments. I think next year will be much smoother than how this year went.

Congrats man!  Teachers are the most under-appreciated and underpaid profession there is.

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on June 05, 2014, 10:22:48 PM
Congrats man!  Teachers are the most under-appreciated and underpaid profession there is.

Thanks. Especially here in Nevada. Large district but the starting pay is low for most entry level hires.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Marq

Quote from: Rebel Child on June 05, 2014, 09:47:35 PM

GET IT, CINDY!

Good to hear from you -- hope you're well! :)
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Rob

Quote from: Rebel Child on June 05, 2014, 09:47:35 PM

Nice going Cindy!

And good job Prancy, lots of people doing well with their jobs recently, great to see.
SixersEagles

[/center]

TheBritishVixen

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 05, 2014, 09:29:13 PM

Kudos to you, hun. I work in Early Years myself and it is a thankless and badly paid job, but the rewards in job satisfaction are far more important.

Doug E Fresh

Wish me luck. I'm teaching analytic geometry and calculus for the first time starting today.

Justin

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on June 09, 2014, 08:53:43 AM
Wish me luck. I'm teaching analytic geometry and calculus for the first time starting today.

You're the Venerable Professor...you got this!

Rebel Child

Quote from: Marq on June 06, 2014, 12:23:59 PM
GET IT, CINDY!

Good to hear from you -- hope you're well! :)

I'm good :D

Only problem is.. I was trained on my direct competitions program in the beginning.

Talk about... things turning upside down lol.    (I was expecting a different program that I <3)

Plus I'm in charge of not one, not two, but three different programs and helping with a fourth (Gee no pressure!)

Good seeing you around Marc!

Quote from: Rob on June 06, 2014, 04:54:04 PM
Nice going Cindy!

And good job Prancy, lots of people doing well with their jobs recently, great to see.

Thanks Rob! ^_^

Congrats to our teachers that are doing what they do.. Super proud of you guys :D

Krazy

I am six weeks away from my BA in Social Media Marketing. It has been a long hard road but I am the first one in my family to have a college degree.

Justin

Quote from: Krazy on June 09, 2014, 10:05:45 PM
I am six weeks away from my BA in Social Media Marketing. It has been a long hard road but I am the first one in my family to have a college degree.

Congratulations.  Definitely a big accomplishment that you should be proud of.

! JDM The Professional !

Big shout out to Alex who spotted a shirt he designed on smackdown this week. Goes to show what a talented bunch of people we have in EFK. Great work Alex!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Mike Powers

! JDM The Professional !

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs