News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Am I to assume it's the grey t-shirt on the chick?

! JDM The Professional !

No, Alex designed the plain black T-Shirt. It's his trademark.

:jointpasssmiley:

Yep the grey one.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Black Death

as you guys know , i got a new job .  been working  my ass off for the last three months , first training  than transition and than I get on put my own team.  I have been ripping shit up as my supervisor has been telling me.  For the last two months I have made bonus for my sales ( june i was the top agent on my team ...I pop a thousand dollar bonus   ;D  )  and I been promoted to the top sales team ... it more money on my check ( I get extra dollar ) and get shot at making  higher bonuses , it call splits team . means that I work 4 hours in the morning  and take a short break and than work four more hours in the evening . the prime hours for the center.

it taking some time  getting use to  getting up early in the morning  , just wanted you all to know why i have not been around as much as i been before.  All I can ask if you all pray for a brother  lol

Like I said before I talk better than I type    ;)
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

Congrats big guy!  Glad to see you are doing well.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

That's seriously awesome. It could not happen to a nicer guy.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

¿PapaPancho?

I've heard his voice. Id buy that for a dollar.

Dorling

Just got back from a military exercise on Dartmoor. Pretty sure I passed but find out on Friday. Really intense time the last six weeks but I am now 9 days away from passing out of Britannia Royal Naval College, the same college where Kings and Princes have passed out (and were the Queen met her husband) and it all feels worth it.

I will post a pic or two once the event rolls around, but damn I'm happy that I've got this far and also that I get to go home soon. I've only seen my girlfriend for 90 minutes since May 13th, and I haven't seen anybody else that I knew before I got here in that time. Bring it on!

J-Reb

Quote from: Dorling on July 02, 2014, 11:47:50 AM
Just got back from a military exercise on Dartmoor. Pretty sure I passed but find out on Friday. Really intense time the last six weeks but I am now 9 days away from passing out of Britannia Royal Naval College, the same college where Kings and Princes have passed out (and were the Queen met her husband) and it all feels worth it.

I will post a pic or two once the event rolls around, but damn I'm happy that I've got this far and also that I get to go home soon. I've only seen my girlfriend for 90 minutes since May 13th, and I haven't seen anybody else that I knew before I got here in that time. Bring it on!

Congrats Dorling.  That's awesome!

Mike Powers

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Dorling on July 02, 2014, 11:47:50 AM

Good luck on finding your husband you big queen!

Duckman

Dorling, BD, that's awesome news to read.  You guys are doing really well and it's inspiring to read.  Keep it up and keep us all posted on your respective progress.

Cheers,
Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Dorling

Just a short update - I passed the exercise so Thursday next week I will be involved in the passing out ceremony in front of friends, families, military hierarchy and VIPs. Delighted. Will get a couple of pics once the dust settles.

Cheers for the support guys!

Jennifer

Slightly belated awesome but I landed myself a summer job thanks to my brother. Part time hours but incredibly good pay.

I also now finally have all of my medication for my transition (as of about two months ago), which makes me a happy camper indeed.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."