News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

I saw the Zac Brown Band a few years ago when they supported Kings of Leon.  Really good.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

I just covered duty manager for our store in Portsmouth for a couple of days and the staff have said to their manager how much they liked having me there and how smoothly the shop ran :D :D

Nice to feel smug for a change :D
SixersEagles

[/center]

Doug E Fresh

I can't talk about this for awhile until everything's done so I need somewhere I can say it. Thankfully I have all of you.

I'm buying a house and I'm like 99% confident I just made the agreement. And its one of the hardest things I've ever done.

Triple B

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on December 13, 2014, 11:36:37 AM
I can't talk about this for awhile until everything's done so I need somewhere I can say it. Thankfully I have all of you.

I'm buying a house and I'm like 99% confident I just made the agreement. And its one of the hardest things I've ever done.

You're 1 step close to "Bro down"

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

As noted on MFX this week...NEVER MOVE! Congrats mate.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Bad News

I went on a carousel for the first time since I was at least ten today. I'm twenty three. Stupid, but fun.

Hondo

Quote from: Bad News on December 16, 2014, 04:25:50 PM
I went on a carousel for the first time since I was at least ten today. I'm twenty three. Stupid, but fun.

Nothing's ever stupid if you enjoy it.

Glad you had a good time lol.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Duckman

Did you go "wwwweeeeeeee" as you went round?  Because if you didn't, you totally should have!

! JDM The Professional !

Hit 300 in funds raised for my feed the homeless fundraiser! Hoping I can pull out an extra 100 then donate another 100 myself to reach 500 raised for Christmas. Cross those fingers for me!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Justin

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on December 17, 2014, 06:39:50 PM
Hit 300 in funds raised for my feed the homeless fundraiser! Hoping I can pull out an extra 100 then donate another 100 myself to reach 500 raised for Christmas. Cross those fingers for me!

Anywhere we can donate?

Mike Powers

The hospital I work at has just found it within their hearts to give out raises for the first time in 2 years.  Starting next year, I'll be making almost $1.50 more per hour.  Of course the cost of benefits are going up too, but hey, it's the thought that counts right?!?

Gravedigger

Congrats, Powers. Wish my boss was handing out raises right about now...

Drama Queen

Yeah, good for you, there are a lot of wage freezes about these days, but no cost of living freezes, so at least you're keeping up somewhat.

Duckman

Good to hear Mike.  As a public sector worker in the UK, my pay has been frozen for the last four years.  Given the rise in cost of living, this has actually been a 5% pay cut in real terms.  Which sucks!  Good to know some people are getting the chance to keep up with the rising cost of living these days.

BamBamBunglow

Am in the same position as Duckers - so good job on gettin' a rise dude. Anything to help fight the tide is good :)