News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

Gonna ask on my birthday on April 9th. Gotta travel 600 miles to ask her dad in a day. Should be fun

Duckman

Good luck mate! If he's got any sense, he'll be more than happy to say yes.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Justin

Congrats man!  Definitely a big step and life changing.  I wish you the best.

Drama Queen

Congrats Adam, all the best!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Got an interview set for tomorrow. Only been out of work about two weeks
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on February 25, 2015, 11:45:25 PM
Got an interview set for tomorrow. Only been out of work about two weeks

Good luck, Josh.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

ToneCold

Good luck Josh and Well Done Adam.
That's the bottom line coz Tone Cold said so...

ToneCold

Just found out ICW is coming to Rock City, Nottingham. Commence rounding up the same people I've been to see Mick Foley with twice...
That's the bottom line coz Tone Cold said so...

Justin

The education foundation that I serve as the Director of Public Relations for just got our incorporation papers. We can now file for non-profit status.

Drama Queen

I got through in the lottery to enter the 2015 NYC marathon.

GM Franchise

I'm going to NASCAR on Sunday and heading to Phoenix during Spring Break. Got tickets to a Suns game and a Coyotes game while I'm there.

Duckman

I'm heading down to England for my cousin's wedding this weekend.  Going to see some family I haven't seen in nearly 10 years.  It should be a great time!

Great to read so many positive posts guys!

Rob

My hours got massively cut down in my job so I had to sign on yesterday. Today I got offered another job so I had to cancel that JSA claim. This second job could have a sweet promotion in 4 weeks time too.
SixersEagles

[/center]