News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Awesome List

Started by Gary, September 13, 2011, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Justin on April 27, 2015, 08:21:34 AM
Long story short.......one of the fellas slapped one of the strippers in the face with a stack of money.  She said something to him about not disrespecting her and then all was good.  Or so we thought....one of the other strips overheard the conversation and she started spouting off about the guy was now a "dead body".  Unfortunately these guys are not the ones you make idle threats to.  For whatever reason some of the fellas began fighting each other which went from inside to outside and gunshots ensued shortly after.

You need to not be placing yourself at the scene of a crime

Goldferg

Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Drama Queen

Today an older guy in work approached me and asked me if I'd be able to show him some good yoga moves for his back. And so that's what I spent my break doing. Not sure why, but this makes me ridiculously happy.

Adam Wrong

Had to lol at this getting on the bbc website

Flins.

Weird, I remember seeing that on the day, tracking our inevitable loss to Leicester, didn't pick up on the name at all. Must've been a cracking game to watch live.

T-Bonizzle

My NC folk, any more thoughts about meeting up for like, lunch or something? I mean I AM making the 500 mile trip might as well...

GM Franchise

Going to the Old Dominion concert Friday night as well as Revolver and Saturday going to a Pacquiao/Mayweather fight party as well as going to Revolver again.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

BamBamBunglow

Converted my first friend to MFX. It only took me five months to find the one friend who listens to podcasts...

Bad News

A girl asked me for my waist today. I told her it was mine and that she can't have it. Or we could swap and she could take the remnants of my belly from me.

Stoner

My wife has started exercising again.  She's been really upset about her appearance for a while now, and I've told her repeatedly that I find her beautiful but if she doesn't feel the same she is the only one who can change it.  This past week she's been taking steps in that direction, which is really cool for her.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

jagilki

Quote from: Adam Wrong on April 28, 2015, 05:17:18 AM
Had to lol at this getting on the bbc website

OMG!!! Josh Jones!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Stoner on April 30, 2015, 07:00:31 PM
My wife has started exercising again.  She's been really upset about her appearance for a while now, and I've told her repeatedly that I find her beautiful but if she doesn't feel the same she is the only one who can change it.  This past week she's been taking steps in that direction, which is really cool for her.

#cml matey cml
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Doug E Fresh

Got engaged yesterday. It worked!

jagilki

Congrats.

Now Midas is glaring at Fnord..

Adam Wrong

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on May 03, 2015, 07:50:04 PM
Got engaged yesterday. It worked!

Nice one dougie

Double Wedding? ;)